Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
PLZ CAN SOMEONE UNBAN ME PLZ ITS SOME HACKER WHO THROWED POTIONS ON ME PLZ UNBAN ME!
I LOVE THIS SERVER, THE SERVER IS SO FUN SO I'VE SHOULD BE SO GLAD IF I GET UNBANNED! PLZ
I am so very sorry I'm late on this post, but spamming the forums will not help. Try to tag the person who witnessed your ban and/or whom have actually banned you, like so. @<Forums Username>
For example, @blossumwarrior

sword desireau

Feb 13, 2014
i would like to report Hunter0722 for battlelogging in skywars. he left while falling to his death after i killed him.

Guyfromhell_98

Dec 10, 2013
I am Guyfromhell_98 I am 15 and was banned about 6 months ago for "Hacks" I should have never been banned because while on kitpvp a donor was clearing out inventory and I saw diamond armor, So my first thought was I am going to swipe it so I ran over and got it and then a Moderator saw me wearing and banned me right off the spot for "Hacks" He then said I used item hacks? Like what the fuck! Are you dumb? I dont even think thats possible! I wish to be unbanned please.

Contact me:
Skype @ Dalton.Labrie
YouTube @ Www.YouTube.Com/Guyfromhell98

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I am Guyfromhell_98 I am 15 and was banned about 6 months ago for "Hacks" I should have never been banned because while on kitpvp a donor was clearing out inventory and I saw diamond armor, So my first thought was I am going to swipe it so I ran over and got it and then a Moderator saw me wearing and banned me right off the spot for "Hacks" He then said I used item hacks? Like what the fuck! Are you dumb? I dont even think thats possible! I wish to be unbanned please.

Contact me:
Skype @ Dalton.Labrie
YouTube @ Www.YouTube.Com/Guyfromhell98
Are you a freakin mental retard?

BlestVengence

Mar 15, 2014
Third Rock from the sun
i was reported for hacking on assassin's because i punched wolfwisperer through a closed door,but i proved it was a glitch and the guy who reported me say sorry,but i still got banned, what should i do?
can someone un ban me? i like this sever ALOT

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
i was reported for hacking on assassin's because i punched wolfwisperer through a closed door,but i proved it was a glitch and the guy who reported me say sorry,but i still got banned, what should i do?
can someone un ban me? i like this sever ALOT
Make your own ban appeal, this isn't the place.

BlestVengence

Mar 15, 2014
Third Rock from the sun
wolfwhispers banned me today for punching someone through a closed iron door on assassin's
but this was a glitch i proved this to wolfwhisper and he said sorry, but i still got banned. i play this server every day i love the assassins game, please unban me i really want to keep playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom