Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

• You will be required to monitor lobbies and look out for players needing assistance.
  • You need to have a great ability to listen and follow instructions, especially during our amazing staff testing sessions.
  • We want you to play our games and interact with the community! This is a huge games network supplying entertainment to thousands, we want our voluntary staff to be exemplary members of the community and to make the community feel like they're having an amazing time while in safe hands.
  • We want you to monitor the forums for good suggestions, bug reports etc and be most of all be social!
  • Teamwork is essential! there have been quite a few situations where staff members have to be working together to sort out various problems that can/have occurred.

That is a quote from the helper application thread explaining what staff are required to do. Nowhere on here does it say that staff have to come into game and monitor ban every single hacker just because you are too lazy to report. They created the reports site. If you are not going to use it then you have absolutely no right to complain. Recording and reporting is the best way to ban hackers. Staff do try to come onto games and I constantly see staff going and banning players whenever there is a hacker. There is no need to be so rude. If you arent having fun then dont play. There is no need to go to such a big fuss complaining about something and not doing anything about it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
And: If you report, you help developing sentinel, so keep reporting, and sentinel will be better!.
Ehr?
The staff team tbh is just bad every time you join assassins oh surprise more and more hackers. Where is the help no where, its dumb that the game with probably the most hackers has the least help. I have full diamond most of the time and I can't even make it into shop because I just end up getting targeted by hackers. Like come on where are the staff the only staff I EVER see on there is @ChaosConjurer and thats it. The anti cheat just bans people with the worst hacks but some how never gets the diamond hackers thats great. No wonder most of the players on assassins have left its just unplayable and I know the feed back is gonna something like "staff have lives to, they cant be on all the time" like come on they are never on the game is just getting worse and worse it barely gets any big updates, most players just camp with diamond, hackers, and most players are just not finding the game fun any more most just don't come on because of hackers.
There indeed are a lot of hackers in Assassinations. Sentinel can't stop them all as the newest clients are already able to bypass Sentinel. I understand where your disappointment comes from, though. It is really irritating to lose all your gear and coins by dying to a hacker. From my perspective, the staff team got ups and downs. I also think staff members should check FFA and Assassinations more often but most of them haven't got time for that, I assume. Though, when I ask if a staff member is able to hop on and check Assassinations, he/she most of the times comes over to Assassinations to ban the hackers. Please do not blame it on the anti-cheat, Sentinel is still in development and coding the new patterns demands a lot of time. It's up to you if you report the hackers, it does help, though. Complaining about the staff and decry them is what you definitely shouldn't do. If you think you can undertake all the work of a moderator/helper, apply. Making threads about how bad the staff team is is not the right way to criticize them. There's a sub-forum called ''Staff Feedback'' (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/) for a reason. If you have any tips for a staff member on how he/she could improve moderating, feel free to create a thread.
"Impossible" it really isn't that hard to check assassins for like 1 minute. And not exactly what I'm saying they probably spend more times with monitoring lobbies then they do checking assassins I mean come on this is why assassins is losing players it really isn't fun when all there is are hackers it's just a waste of time you finally get diamond oh yay and surprise you're dead to a hackers that just basically the game. But yes I'm sorry they have lives and you clearly think that going there to help for like 1 minute is too much but hey it's fine because assassins loses players. It's funny tbh cubecraft are losing players they used to get up to 20,000 players welp something is clearly going wrong they may want to fix this hacker problem before everyone just gets tired of playing the game.
Staff members do have lives and you'll have to realize not every staff member is perfect. Besides, the number of players playing on the server didn't decrease just because of the hackers. There are various reasons the player base decreased.
1 minute. It's not like staff members are dogs who come to you when you shake with their crib.
Just report the hackers, and they will be banned. It's not so hard to push a hotkey to record and report the hackers, right?
You shouldn't force him to report the hackers, it's all up to him. :p
Yes cause that is totally what I said they don't help they should get demoted. No but do you really think 1 minute is gonna kill them.
And THIS is the reason staff probably doesn't check Assassinations often, the hackers keep coming back. As stated above, the best solution to get rid of the hackers is reporting them or send a message through Discord asking if a staff member is able to come to Assassinations.
This is a quote from the helper application thread explaining what staff are required to do.
Although it's true, ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Ehr?
I have heard that moderators can send the evidence to the developers, so that they can improve our anti-cheat!

You shouldn't force him to report the hackers, it's all up to him. :p
That's true, but why convincing if you don't want to take effort to report the hackers? It's not like it's the moderators' duty to ban all the hackers.

L

Lepzi

• You will be required to monitor lobbies and look out for players needing assistance.
  • You need to have a great ability to listen and follow instructions, especially during our amazing staff testing sessions.
  • We want you to play our games and interact with the community! This is a huge games network supplying entertainment to thousands, we want our voluntary staff to be exemplary members of the community and to make the community feel like they're having an amazing time while in safe hands.
  • We want you to monitor the forums for good suggestions, bug reports etc and be most of all be social!
  • Teamwork is essential! there have been quite a few situations where staff members have to be working together to sort out various problems that can/have occurred.
That is a quote from the helper application thread explaining what staff are required to do. Nowhere on here does it say that staff have to come into game and monitor ban every single hacker just because you are too lazy to report. They created the reports site. If you are not going to use it then you have absolutely no right to complain. Recording and reporting is the best way to ban hackers. Staff do try to come onto games and I constantly see staff going and banning players whenever there is a hacker. There is no need to be so rude. If you arent having fun then dont play. There is no need to go to such a big fuss complaining about something and not doing anything about it.
lol I don't really bother playing that much on it any more anyways but thats my opinion on this and tbh someone has to say it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I am sick of the players who say that the staff team is bad, please, stop.
I understand you, but the only thing you can do is reporting the hackers, so that they can be banned.
Please do not say that the staff team is bad, lol. They are working their asses off to make our community a better place.
Yes, our community.
You should be grateful to them because they are volunteers, so they do not get money from the server, like the builders.
They just can't join every game when you call them, just report them. If you keep convincing, but not reporting the hackers, it's also your fault, because you don't want to take you time to report.
Like Spuuuni said: Every staff member has a life, and it's not like they should be forced to manage the server 24/7 in game, at the forums and on discord.
And: If you report, you help developing sentinel, so keep reporting, and sentinel will be better!
I hope you will read my response.
Kind regards, RemiO05.
Agree ^^

Reactions: remio

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The staff team currently holds 28 moderation staff members, 25 of which are capable of actually acting on rule breakers. Currently, on the server, there is one moderator online, and one helper. We all try to contribute to moderation duties as much as possible. Some of us tend to focus on in-game moderation, whilst others contribute by reviewing appeals, dealing with reports, moderate the forums or providing assistance on our Discord. These are all, one by one, jobs that shouldn't be underestimated. Some moderators may look rather inactive or careless about the network, but actually, they are doing tons of work outside of the spotlights.

In case there may be confusion about this: Sentinel is being deployed everywhere on the server in the same way. The reason as to why Assassinations has undeniably more hackers cheaters than, for example, SkyWars is because much more advanced clients are being used to stay under the radar at Assassinations. It has come to the point where the clients notify cheaters whenever a moderator at large networks joins their game, using advanced lists of staff at Hypixel, Mineplex and CubeCraft.

In Sentinel's early stages, it definitely wasn't the best anti-cheat system out there. Now, about 6 months later, it's become one of the most widely known anti-cheats. The period where false bans were a common occurrence has passed, but a lot of people still believe that Sentinel solely bans innocent players. fakenews

Also, whenever you come across a cheater in Assassinations, we all understand that you all want to have the cheater removed from the game. Using the reporting site isn't always the fastest way to get rid of them, so you can always try and get a moderator to come online and take a look. However, if no moderators reply or a moderator is unable to come online, then the least you could do is show a little understanding. Most of us are constantly busy, either with school work or other staff duties besides in-game moderation.

Whilst writing this post, this was one of the attempts to get a moderator to come take a look at a cheater via #staff-help on our Discord.

Schermopname (37)_LI.jpg

In all honesty, I don't enjoy Assassinations myself, which is why I would never play it to have a fun time, but I do try my best to ban cheaters whenever someone requests me to in a polite way. If you're being as nice as the person in the above screenshot, then I'd be more than happy to ignore your messages. :]

Feel free to apply for helper if you think you can handle the job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom