Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Look don't get me wrong here. I just came here to give you my opinion and walk out (not literally.)

Just listen to me for a bit, and hopefully you will consider this. We all hope Cubecraft can re-vamp itself in 2018 and make it one of the greater servers again. I remember when they had at least 25,000 on at a time. Now they barely reach 10,000. Why? Cubecraft procrastinates. It is as simple as that.

Everyone is asking for Hide and Seek. We get Bingo. (Which don't get me wrong, I really like Bingo, but it wasn't what I was expecting.) If I can recall, Hide and Seek got removed because it was so buggy. Cubecraft just added like 5 new Dev's in the past month, and I'm pretty sure they are all capable of doing their magic.

Everyone wants a Vanity Update. We got the Lobby Games. (Technically, Lobby Games do fall under Vanity, but I was was looking for some SHIELDS THAT ARE LONG OVERDUE.)

For the last one, I don't want you to take this the wrong way.
How long has Parkour been in maintenance? IDK, like 2 years. We were all shocked when Hubert created a thread asking for parkour suggestions. I'm not asking you guys when parkour is coming out or anything, I'm just saying we would have parkour back if we didn't have other updates getting in the way. (Ex. Chat Overhaul Update. We all know how that went...)

My final statement:
There are plenty of great threads out there that have great ideas that completely get over looked. Heck, they even have like 40 likes on all of those threads and have great Yes to No ratios. If the community agrees, why can't Cubecraft? It's almost like Cubecraft forgot that their player base in right infront of them, on the forums.

And please don't say that "oh we have a thread for forgotten suggestions, it's at the top of the page." Please, you wouldn't need that thread if you would just take 3 seconds out of your day to read at least 2 threads.
I would also hope that Cubecraft's New Year resolution is to get there player base back pronto. If not, this can be considered as a dead server.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm trying to be as strait as possible.

Godbless - CamBam300

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
SHIELDS THAT ARE LONG OVERDUE.)
To be fair they never actually said when specifically they would do it
Everyone wants a Vanity Update
Keyword there: "everyone"
Last month or 2 I have seen about 5 posts saying that vanity should be updated
Not including this 1

Sure they procrastinate but I doubt it is the pure cause of all these people leaving
A large amount of people leaving is thanks to Sentinel banning them
A lot of which falsely at the beginning of its creation now it very rarely false bans

Reactions: ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Look don't get me wrong here. I just came here to give you my opinion and walk out (not literally.)

Just listen to me for a bit, and hopefully you will consider this. We all hope Cubecraft can re-vamp itself in 2018 and make it one of the greater servers again. I remember when they had at least 25,000 on at a time. Now they barely reach 10,000. Why? Cubecraft procrastinates. It is as simple as that.

Everyone is asking for Hide and Seek. We get Bingo. (Which don't get me wrong, I really like Bingo, but it wasn't what I was expecting.) If I can recall, Hide and Seek got removed because it was so buggy. Cubecraft just added like 5 new Dev's in the past month, and I'm pretty sure they are all capable of doing their magic.

Everyone wants a Vanity Update. We got the Lobby Games. (Technically, Lobby Games do fall under Vanity, but I was was looking for some SHIELDS THAT ARE LONG OVERDUE.)

How long has Parkour been in maintenance? IDK, like 2 years. We were all shocked when Hubert created a thread asking for parkour suggestions. I'm not asking you guys when parkour is coming out or anything, I'm just saying we would have parkour back if we didn't have other updates getting in the way. (Ex. Chat Overhaul Update. We all know how that went...)

My final statement:
There are plenty of great threads out there that have great ideas that completely get over looked. Heck, they even have like 40 likes on all of those threads and have great Yes to No ratios. If the community agrees, why can't Cubecraft? It's almost like Cubecraft forgot that their player base in right infront of them, on the forums.

And please don't say that "oh we have a thread for forgotten suggestions, it's at the top of the page." Please, you wouldn't need that thread if you would just take 3 seconds out of your day to read at least 2 threads.
I would also hope that Cubecraft's New Year resolution is to get there player base back pronto. If not, this can be considered as a dead server.

Godbless - CamBam300
You have some pretty valid points, but I think cubecraft is getting better with handling suggestions. When I first joined the forums, not many posts got attention by the staff. Now, if you make a suggeion that is at least decent and not a troll, there is a pretty good chance that a staff member will at least respons to it. Bingo is a very fun and popular gamemode even if no one expected it. I do agree that the lobby games update instead of a vanity update was a bit of a let-down, even if the lobby games are pretty fun. I haven't seen anyone asking for hide and seek, so I don't know what you are talking about there, but like I said, some decent points.
TLDR: They are getting better, just be patient

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
They just don't really care about the community do they? It's kinda clear, sadly :/ Bringing out updates nobody ever asked for & not giving what the players want & absolutely abandoning their current games. Seems like a nice plan, am I right?
No, your not, your just ungreatful

Do any of you know how hard the devs work to make this server possible? How about you stop complaining and find something you like to do, and not to complain on the forums of every server,
They work very hard, start appreciating that people, srsly.

Reactions: Anthoken

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I also liked it when they gave us a Death Messages Update (Where nobody asked for) instead of something like something the community wants

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Do any of you know how hard the devs work to make this server possible? How about you stop complaining and find something you like to do, and not to complain on the forums of every server,
"cubecraft is going to feces, but embrace the feces and don't try to change it"

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If I can recall, Hide and Seek got removed because it was so buggy.
It's because it was unoriginal. I hate that reasoning too, but seeing as Snowman Survival will probably come back at some time this year, I don't think we need Hide and Seek anymore since the two games are quite similar.

(Technically, Lobby Games do fall under Vanity, but I was was looking for some SHIELDS THAT ARE LONG OVERDUE.)
The shields project was handed to a former Jr. Developer who has long since resigned, so I doubt this will ever happen. Lobby games are neat at least, gives you some solo content to do which is a really nice change of pace. I'd like to see more of this in the future, but perhaps something a little more unique.

How long has Parkour been in maintenance? IDK, like 2 years.
Okay, now I would really love to be proven wrong here, but I don't think Parkour will happen anymore considering Hub3rt's gone v.v Maybe it still will, but I personally doubt it now.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I do agree with the points you have made but you got to understand that running and maintaining a server is very difficult, let alone a forum as well. yes cubecraft is not perfect but i do believe that the staff at cube craft work very hard to make people happy. yes they may not be adding games that YOU want but be grateful that there adding games at all, they could just not add anything else and let the server run with everything that it has. but they choose not too. they add new games and new features. its impossible to make everyone happy.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Cubecraft parkour in a nutshell:
ValveTime.jpg

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016

If they actually did what the players wanted, then sure. However, they do not do that and bring out updates with stuff nobody asked for. Sure it might be decent, but still not what the community actually wants. Just look at the amount of good threads and then look what gets added. Nice grammar btw. :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Please, you wouldn't need that thread if you would just take 3 seconds out of your day to read at least 2 threads.
I do take three seconds of my day to read just 2 threads : )

On a more serious note, cubecraft has currently had a lot of "quality of life" updates, a lot of bug fixes and fixing all the little bits that feel out of place.
I also liked it when they gave us a Death Messages Update (Where nobody asked for) instead of something like something the community wants
This one being an example.
This ensures that we have a nice stable base before adding new content, a building doesn't last long if it is built on unstable foundations.
Consistency throughout the server is important.
I personally would love to see hide and seek again.

If you have questions for management such as "why aren't shields out yet ? " or "what happened to parcour ? "
PM me them, I'll see if I can get some official responses.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Moving to 'Everything Else' board, this isn't a suggestion. If it is intended to be a suggestion you might need to be a little clearer with what it is you are actually suggesting.

Reactions: TheBoom989

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This one being an example.
This ensures that we have a nice stable base before adding new content, a building doesn't last long if it is built on unstable foundations.
Consistency throughout the server is important.
What can you build off of the text shown after someone dies? A whole new game based on the fact that there are "newer" death messages?
I also can't see the new lobby or bingo getting anything built on top of it.
To be honest, this sounds like an excuse for the lousy updates recently, but I don't know the inner secrets of management...

It'd also be nice if Cubecraft releases a FAQ on server based questions, such as the ones you quoted.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

My final statement:

Godbless - CamBam300
I agree with everything here. Many things are long overdue, games not updating, games being added that no one asked for but are still good so we cant really argue. If they added everything in this thread, shield vanity, parkour, updating other games, make hide and seek, dont add random games no one asked for, consider games that are popularly asked games, then the player count might go back up, but what do I know?

Reactions: CharlieShuffler

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
What can you build off of the text shown after someone dies? A whole new game based on the fact that there are "newer" death messages?
I also can't see the new lobby or bingo getting anything built on top of it.
To be honest, this sounds like an excuse for the lousy updates recently, but I don't know the inner secrets of management...

It'd also be nice if Cubecraft releases a FAQ on server based questions, such as the ones you quoted.
Before adding new content, it's better to make sure the existing content is up to date with the rest of the games on the server and that all bugs are dealt with.
I would love to make an FAQ, I just need as many questions as possible.

Reactions: TheBoom989
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom