Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hey,

So I have been playing Minerware on the Cubecraft Network for a while now, and I've just come across something, which may have been in the back of my mind before, but now I'm noticing it quite a lot!
I have been getting unfair, seemingly not randomized boss games. Out of the 6 boss games, I keep getting some once every 10 years and once every minute.

Get the most kills - 40%
Lucky blocks PVP - 20%
Colour floor - 15%
Wing Rush - 10%
Flame Bow - 7.5%
Spleef - 7.5%

I'm unsure if it's just me, or if everybody else also experiences what I'm experiencing.
Anyway, I would just like to know if this is true or if I'm extremely unlucky.
Thanks for all your time <3
Appreciate it!
Tiork :0

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that you are extreme lucky. All the games are random choosen. I have also extreme much 'have the most kills', but the other boss games I get as much.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Get the most kills - 40%
Lucky blocks PVP - 20%
Colour floor - 15%
Wing Rush - 10%
Flame Bow - 7.5%
Spleef - 7.5%
I almost got the same problem. But with me it is like this:
1.Lucky Block pvp
2.Spleef
3.wing rush
4.Get the most kills
5.colour floor
6.Flame bow

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I normally get really pften the flame bow and color floor.
My list would be something like this.
1. Flame Bow
2. Lucky Block PvP
3. Spleef
4. Wing Rush & Get the most kills.

Seeing your lists I think it is randomized as we all have different ones. ;)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I'm pretty sure they're all randomized :P As you can tell by some of the other comments, players have different games which they end up getting most often.

I can always double check for you if you'd like to know if there is any difference in the probabilities from one game to the next.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

So I have been playing Minerware on the Cubecraft Network for a while now, and I've just come across something, which may have been in the back of my mind before, but now I'm noticing it quite a lot!
I have been getting unfair, seemingly not randomized boss games. Out of the 6 boss games, I keep getting some once every 10 years and once every minute.

Get the most kills - 40%
Lucky blocks PVP - 20%
Colour floor - 15%
Wing Rush - 10%
Flame Bow - 7.5%
Spleef - 7.5%

I'm unsure if it's just me, or if everybody else also experiences what I'm experiencing.
Appreciate it!

Its the game of luck!...
Wait what...?

XaJaGa

Aug 19, 2016
Wow, after all this time I never even knew there was a flame bow, I guess for me flame bow is 0% o_O. But I am pretty sure its completely random

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
They are randomized, it just so happens that the games are showing up that way. You just join games that pick the same boss game.. I guess you're really lucky/unlucky depending on which ones you like. :p

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
They are randomized, it just so happens that the games are showing up that way. You just join games that pick the same boss game.. I guess you're really lucky/unlucky depending on which ones you like. :p

I think they are all randomized. :)

I'm pretty sure they're all randomized :p As you can tell by some of the other comments, players have different games which they end up getting most often.

I can always double check for you if you'd like to know if there is any difference in the probabilities from one game to the next.

@StorySays @Bob_the_Giraffe @Unipotato
The question has been answerd...

Hey,

Get the most kills - 40%
Lucky blocks PVP - 20%
Colour floor - 15%
Wing Rush - 10%
Flame Bow - 7.5%
Spleef - 7.5%

Appreciate it!

If your reading this yes it is ;)

D

Deleted member 100818

I know what you're saying and I sometimes feel the same way although, You don't have to know java to know that making random chances is easier then creating a % chance. So why would they make that while that makes it unfair and even harder to make. I believe you when you're saying that some BossGames are more selected but that they're random doesn't mean that there ain't no chance that 1 will be choosen more sometimes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom