Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I’m Aratic, I just realized there is this thread, I’ve been here for 2 weeks or moreso I have posted a few things, a few things about me is I enjoy coding and an above and beyond person, ex: I am making a mission kill {x YouTuber} made a spreadsheet for every time they went online, and also studied there gameplay. Should of said this before but many of you guys know me as MrCrocPlays, my former user name. It’s always funny seeing peoples reactions when they knew me before, well anyways have a good day or night

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I’m Aratic, I just realized there is this thread, I’ve been here for 2 weeks or moreso I have posted a few things, a few things about me is I enjoy coding and an above and beyond person, ex: I am making a mission kill {x YouTuber} made a spreadsheet for every time they went online, and also studied there gameplay. Should of said this before but many of you guys know me as MrCrocPlays, my former user name. It’s always funny seeing peoples reactions when they knew me before, well anyways have a good day or night
Hello! Nice, I hope you don't commit too many murders when you're here... XD I hope you have a great day! (I might have subscribed XD)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello and nice

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom