Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zaq_

Feb 25, 2021
Only been playing a few days so im pretty new to everything. is there a way to expand your island? i've ran into the barrier blocks and have started a build that requires more space, I'm wondering if I can expand or if I need to tear it all down and relocate it.

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Only been playing a few days so im pretty new to everything. is there a way to expand your island? i've ran into the barrier blocks and have started a build that requires more space, I'm wondering if I can expand or if I need to tear it all down and relocate it.
iI assume you are talking about the skyblock game. If so, you can expand your island by doing assignments in the villager.

- Edit V

didn't noticed the skyblock thingy :p

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I think he is talking about the invisible world barrier / limits. I heard speculation that those limits get bigger as you discover new islands but I haven't heard specific confirmation of that.

I tend to keep my construction compact and centralized. With droppers, as long as you stay within about 20 - 30 horizontal blocks they never quit dropping. I always try to stay within that distance of the droppers so they never stop making me free money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom