Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NundeeV2

Oct 11, 2016
Please Developers,
Do something about the amount of fly hackers on eggwars, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were on skywars too. Maybe like an anti-cheat, i'm not sure. But please i'm begging you do something. This is because these ridiculous flyhackers keep ruining the game for everyone and always wins. -_-

So Please at least try and fix this problem with the flyhackers, I was thinking you developer could create a anti-cheat thing, that doesn't allow people to fly and take them back to their spot, or maybe even kick the =m from the game and give them a warning

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
An anti-cheat is in the works and in beta-testing. For now, please record and report any fly hacks you encounter. And coding is a lot more than -if <player> flying, kick <player> "Hacking is not allowed", just so you know. It takes time to troubleshoot and finalise.

Reactions: Ping Ether

NundeeV2

Oct 11, 2016
An anti-cheat is in the works and in beta-testing. For now, please record and report any fly hacks you encounter. And coding is a lot more than -if <player> flying, kick <player> "Hacking is not allowed", just so you know. It takes time to troubleshoot and finalise.

yes i understand coding is slightly different to just that. I develop games, for school. I'm in a competition, and I use C++. I understand how hard it can be :D

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Wouldn it be more like this(this wouldnt work either)
public void PlayerFlyEvent(PlayerFlyEvent e){
e.getPlayer.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED + ChatColor.BOLD + "HACKING IS NOT ALLOWED");
e.getPlayer.kickPlayer();
}
This wouldnt work but I still like making funny java stuff.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
e.getPlayer.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED + ChatColor.BOLD + "HACKING IS NOT ALLOWED");
}
The condition would need to be ALLOT more detailed to prevent kicks from getting shot with the punch bow and lag out (It would make a stacked punch effect)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
}
If I were to make if with command blocks I would execute a testfor arrow nearby and give that player a tag that prevents them from getting kicked so that would probably be how it would work just with different syntax with plugins

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom