Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So we all know it or have encounterd it, you have a 1v1 in Lucky Island and it is a close fight you barely win, but the person you just killed has (multiple) pet(s) and they keep hitting you for at least 7 more seconds after you killed the owner, and then you die because of the. i find this pretty annoying and i bet many others do to. Maybe there is a way that pets instalty sit when you killed the owner

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
So we all know it or have encounterd it, you have a 1v1 in Lucky Island and it is a close fight you barely win, but the person you just killed has (multiple) pet(s) and they keep hitting you for at least 7 more seconds after you killed the owner, and then you die because of the. i find this pretty annoying and i bet many others do to. Maybe there is a way that pets instalty sit when you killed the owner
It's really annoying, and when the wolf hits you and you fall into the void

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The pet sits when the owner leaves the game. It's a last "revenge" for the person who died. I personally like this feature and would want to keep it on the server
about the first part, ar you sure, because then you could stay in a game forever untill your pets kill the person who killed you, and that is ufair.
and yes it is fun to have a last revenge i agree on that but what if the pets stay hostile for a shorter amout of time, say 5 seconds instead what it is now

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
about the first part, ar you sure, because then you could stay in a game forever untill your pets kill the person who killed you, and that is ufair.
and yes it is fun to have a last revenge i agree on that but what if the pets stay hostile for a shorter amout of time, say 5 seconds instead what it is now
Yep pretty sure about that first part, I’ve noticed it several times. Also still, I would like to have the pet around as long as the murdered player is

Reactions: Rawrbin

Lucavon

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Germany
lucavon.de
I had a pretty funny situation involving pets today - an enemy who had a dog ran away, hid in a 1x1 space (walls on all sides except in front), and used his shield to block my attacks while his wolf was chewing away at me. I barely even noticed it! That guy was smart. Although he wasn't smart enough - I ran away, snuck behind a pillar, waited for him to leave and then killed him.

All in all it's a funny strategy though. A for effort, C for execution.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Lucavon

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Germany
lucavon.de
Just stack up 2 blocks and farm the pets after you kill the person
While doing this, you are wide open to attacks. It can be very dangerous to do this, I wouldn't recommend it.

The best way is, imo, to use a (normal) bow to shoot them from a distance after making sure the area is clear.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be cool if when you kill the pets owner they would help you.
I suggested something similar like this, where if a pet sits (so after the owner left the game entirely), you'd be able to feed it some meat (wolf) or fish (cat) to gain the ownership. This would also make the team lucky island's achievement 'crazy cat person' where you have to get all three types of cat more achievable!

Reactions: Herrero

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I don't think they should be removed. I like it like this on the server!

Reactions: Finixly

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
This suggestion seems familiar ;)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lucky-island-suggestion.208338/

About the suggestion, I think it's annoying how strong the cats are after their owner dies, but usually you can kill the pets before the fight with a bow, or otherwise quickly kill the pet first (the pet is more dangerous than the owner most of the time).
I do like the revenge idea pointed out by others in this thread, maybe make the cat less vicious but I doubt that's possible with coding.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom