Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players,

I wanted to make a list with y'all of annyoing FFA players. I have already started but i could of course have forgeten some players.
(My English is bad, i know, i apologize)

NOTE: I did NOT make this thread to complain about these people. I agree, i do some of these things my own.. Some of these things are annoying, yes. But don't say i'm complaining because, as i said before, i do some of these things my own.

• Buying stuff from the shop
The shop is way to overpowerd... Especially when you can go /shop in game to buy some golden apples. Also, when you buy armor, you know you'll get an instant focus.
  • Hackers
Alright this doesn't need much explanation, does it? Everyone hates hackers.
  • Bow spammers / Bow campers
People who spam their right mouse button to get you down / people who are (common at the map flowers) climbing high into a flower / building and starts shooting.
  • Focussing / Tragetting
I'm pretty sure you have ever bought a nice set of diamond armor, and i'm also pretty sure there were people who were focussing you to get you down.
  • People calling you a hacker
People who are calling you a hacker, while you do not even use hacks can be a huge complement. But it's also really annoying. ''Oh nice hacks!'' Or ''I'm pretty sure that reach is impossible.'' While the player you were fighting was just bad. The funniest people who are calling you a hacker, are the ones with a high rank. (Not all of them!) Because they are like. ''Oh i bought a diamond / emerald / obsidian rank! Now i am higher then you and if i say that you are a hacker you are a hacker!''
  • People who fly away / run away
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You don't want to die. If you have a full diamond set, alright i can understand, it's still annoying, but i can understand. But when you just have a normal kit, why? Why do you need to run or fly away? If you die you can respawn with the exactly same gear! In case of the archer and wizard kit, you'll probably even get more arrows or potions. So why would you care if you die?
  • Swearing / Spamming / Inappropriate language / Idiots in the chat
This is not only at FFA, but i do agree that these people are mostly at FFA. ''Oh you killed me? Well now i will say you are a son of a **** and i hope you die! ****, *****, *****, ****** *****!!
  • Teamers
(Yes i am aware that this is allowed) Getting 1v4 in FFA? Of course it's annoying!
  • People who are complaining about hackers
Complaining about something that's allowed... Yeah.. :/
  • Trying to kill a team
Alright, killing a team instant (depends on how big the team is) is almost impossible. Deal with it. But then there are some people who are like. ''No! No matter what, i will kill you! I don't care how long it will take!'' And then spawning at the same place your team is over and over again. And what will they do if they can't kill you? Simple! ''Teamers! I'm reporting you!''
  • Destroying a 1v1
Yeah you can go to the duels, but still. Switching to servers is annoying. And of course people think it's ''funny'' to destory a 1v1.. But it's not
  • Spawnkilling / Getting half HP
Spawning at a popular place can get you get spawnkilled or getting hitted to half HP.
  • Cleaners
Doesn't need much explanation
  • Easy kills
Not the people who you will kill easy, but the people who are saying you were a easy kill.. A few examples: Someone will keeps spawning at the place you are, to get you down. And when they finally can. ''easy'' Like what?! Another example: You are fighting with someone, and you are 100% you'll kill him any second / he is low. ''easy'' Well i'm pretty sure he was really low.
  • Spam clickers at 1.9
Not much to say but: GO. TO. 1.8.

I skiped a few one, because it going to be to long. (It already is.)
If you have more? Let me know and i'll add them! =D
If you think someone needs to be removed? Let me also know, and explain why! =D

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
When you get mad because you died in a game where everyone kills everyone.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello Cubecraft players,

I wanted to make a list with y'all of annyoing FFA players. I have already started but i could of course have forgeten some players.

• Hackers
People who spam their right mouse button to get you down / people who are (common at the map flowers) climbing high into a flower / building and starts shooting.
  • Focussing / Tragetting
I'm pretty sure you have ever bought a nice set of diamond armor, and i'm also pretty sure there were people who were focussing you to get you down.
People who are calling you a hacker, while you do not even use hacks can be a huge complement. But it's also really annoying. ''Oh nice hacks!'' Or ''I'm pretty sure that reach is impossible.'' While the player you were fighting was just bad. The funniest people who are calling you a hacker, are the ones with a high rank. (Not all of them!) Because they are like. ''Oh i bought a diamond / emerald / obsidian rank! Now i am higher then you and if i say that you are a hacker you are a hacker!''
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You don't want to die. If you have a full diamond set, alright i can understand, it's still annoying, but i can understand. But when you just have a normal kit, why? Why do you need to run or fly away? If you die you can respawn with the exactly same gear! In case of the archer and wizard kit, you'll probably even get more arrows or potions. So why would you care if you die?
This is not only at FFA, but i do agree that these people are mostly at FFA. ''Oh you killed me? Well now i will say you are a son of a **** and i hope you die! ****, *****, *****, ****** *****!!
  • Teamers
(Yes i am aware that this is allowed) Getting 1v4 in FFA? Of course it's annoying!
  • Trying to kill a team
Alright, killing a team instant (depends on how big the team is) is almost impossible. Deal with it. But then there are some people who are like. ''No! No matter what, i will kill you! I don't care how long it will take!'' And then spawning at the same place your team is over and over again. And what will they do if they can't kill you? Simple! ''Teamers! I'm reporting you!''
  • Destroying a 1v1
Yeah you can go to the duels, but still. Switching to servers is annoying. And of course people think it's ''funny'' to destory a 1v1.. But it's not
Spawning at a popular place can get you get spawnkilled or getting hitted to half HP.
  • Cleaners
  • Easy kills
Not the people who you will kill easy, but the people who are saying you were a easy kill.. A few examples: Someone will keeps spawning at the place you are, to get you down. And when they finally can. ''easy'' Like what?! Another example: You are fighting with someone, and you are 100% you'll kill him any second / he is low. ''easy'' Well i'm pretty sure he was really low.
  • Spam clickers at 1.9

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo

NOTE: I agree, i do some of these things my own..
ffa is pretty messed up especially op ffa

F

Facelurite

Running away is a legitimate strategy ,this shows thats you are no different from FFA players. Targetting someone who bought gear is fair. Why would people wantto be killed by someone who has gear stronger than them?

Next , learn the difference between bowspamming and shooting you complain about everything that kills you , no different from the people that say ez or call hacks.

If you want to play uninterrupted duels , there's a gamemode for it. Pretty sure you've heard of it. And cleaning is fair ; picking off of injured things for an easy kill is the strategy used by every predator.

fatbu

Jul 13, 2016
When I run away, I'm admitting that I can't beat you in pvp. Why are you mad?

Targeting is annoying. (people have chased me 5 times around the map and then killed me in midair... with a bow) Targeting teams is another story. From personal experience it actually gets you more points. Of course, the entire team has a grudge on you from then on.

When people say I bow spam, they don't realize that more than half of my bow shots are crits.

Camping is the most sensible strategy for snipers. I mean... it's not like I'm going to charge straight into a team of warriors if I chose the Sniper kit. Anyone stupid enough to do that will just die.

Reactions: Facelurite

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Bow camping is annoying, it kind of banks on the fact that you going out of your way to kill them instead of them trying to get to you. Especially bows in the sewers are pretty cheap in my opinion. But bow spamming is a legit strategy and if it works it's fine by me.

• Focussing / Tragetting
I always focus anyone that buys anything in the shop. The shop is ridiculously overpowered and it's pretty much impossible for a single player to kill them. You either are missing the speed effect so they run away when they get low or you are missing the armor to survive more than a few seconds. I think people using the shop deserve a spot very high on that list.

I think most of the points, cleaning, teaming, running, spam clicking, could drastically be reduced if there was a developer actually playing the game. You couldn't run forever if you had to stop to eat eventually. Cleaning could be nerfed by giving someone regeneration on kill. Spam clickers could get shown information in the chat. I'm not sure what the best way to nerf teams is, but it is possible to nerf them a bit.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I have a feeling that you made this list because of me.
No i didn't xD. Yes, you shoot at my and my team from a distance, but there are so many people who do that. The rest, i don't really see things you did? And it doesn't matter if you do some of these things yourself ;p

fatbu

Jul 13, 2016
No i didn't xD. Yes, you shoot at my and my team from a distance, but there are so many people who do that. The rest, i don't really see things you did? And it doesn't matter if you do some of these things yourself ;p

Don't worry about me, I've stopped attacking your team.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Running away is a legitimate strategy ,this shows thats you are no different from FFA players.

Running away is just annoying, especially when you just get 1 point for killing someone. You might find it a strategy, and i don't say it isnt. Everyones opinion is diffrent. But i think it's just really annoying.

Targetting someone who bought gear is fair. Why would people wantto be killed by someone who has gear stronger than them?

If you've read my whole thread, you'd see the note.. I do some of these things my own. But i also buy armor sometimes. Not quite much. It's annoying to die to the first person you see because they keep respawning to kill you.

Next , learn the difference between bowspamming and shooting you complain about everything that kills you , no different from the people that say ez or call hacks.

I don't complain about people killing me.. I complain about people won't allow me to walk forward or spam their right mouse button when i'm a little to close to them. And you tell me, i do not know the diffrence between someone who waits until their bow is ready to shoot, or someone who keeps spamming arrows, so, again, as i said before, i can't walk forward.

If you want to play uninterrupted duels , there's a gamemode for it. Pretty sure you've heard of it.

Yeah you can go to the duels, but still. Switching to servers is annoying.
Just leaving it there.
And cleaning is fair ; picking off of injured things for an easy kill is the strategy used by every predator

My topic is called ''annoying FFA players'' I've never said it's unfair, i said it's annoying.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Bow camping is annoying, it kind of banks on the fact that you going out of your way to kill them instead of them trying to get to you. Especially bows in the sewers are pretty cheap in my opinion. But bow spamming is a legit strategy and if it works it's fine by me.

Everyones opinion is diffrent, if you think it's fine go ahead but personally it's really annoying =D

I always focus anyone that buys anything in the shop. The shop is ridiculously overpowered and it's pretty much impossible for a single player to kill them. You either are missing the speed effect so they run away when they get low or you are missing the armor to survive more than a few seconds. I think people using the shop deserve a spot very high on that list.

Yeah, it's annoying for the persons who bought the stuff. But you can already know you'll get focussed. And i'll add ''People who buy stuff'' on the list ^-^

I think most of the points, cleaning, teaming, running, spam clicking, could drastically be reduced if there was a developer actually playing the game. You couldn't run forever if you had to stop to eat eventually. Cleaning could be nerfed by giving someone regeneration on kill. Spam clickers could get shown information in the chat. I'm not sure what the best way to nerf teams is, but it is possible to nerf them a bit.

I don't think adding food is a right option.. You can run out of food pretty easy unless they might add a command where you can get a stack steak or something?
That's a really good idea, you should make a thread about it ;D (Regen afther a fight) And if you get regen, you can kill teams.
I don't think we should nerf teams to be honest.. There are many places you can go without teamers.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hello Cubecraft players,

NOTE: I did NOT make this thread to complain about these people. I agree, i do some of these things my own.. Some of these things are annoying, yes. But don't say i'm complaining because, as i said before, i do some of these things my own.

• Buying stuff from the shop
The shop is way to overpowerd... Especially when you can go /shop in game to buy some golden apples. Also, when you buy armor, you know you'll get an instant focus.
  • Hackers
  • Focussing / Tragetting
  • Teamers
  • Trying to kill a team
  • Destroying a 1v1
  • Cleaners
  • Easy kills
  • Spam clickers at 1.9

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo
Perfect list xD

Good job

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I get the "being called hacker" part. Some People call me hacker everyday. But i don't!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I get the "being called hacker" part. Some People call me hacker everyday. But i don't!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom