Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so I was playing lucky islands on Elven and I broke a block that uncovered something unusual
It was the hole trap which I jumped out of... and than when I looked down in the hole I found this (it is on team 8's island)
2017-06-15_21.06.27.png

I bet I fooled ya on this
it is a completely intended block but from context it looks like it is just buried underneath the ground

Last edited:
Reactions: DanDaDino

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I don't think that it is a bug.
it isn't If I even thought it was I would have just reported it
normally the block is completely possible to get too (it is in the cave) but since there was a block really close to it but much further above it when the hole was created it looked very funny so I thought I'd share it with you all

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
It is possible that someone could've broken a lucky block and created a hole in the floor. I've seen it many times before.
no I am not saying this is a bug
I know that is a hole from breaking a block and having the 3x3 hole opening I was the player to create it
but from the placement of the block its 3x3 hole uncovered this block (which is accessible through a cave but I wanted to point it out due to it being absolutely perfectly placed)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
it isn't If I even thought it was I would have just reported it
normally the block is completely possible to get too (it is in the cave) but since there was a block really close to it but much further above it when the hole was created it looked very funny so I thought I'd share it with you all
You don't say that it is a bug, you have reported it because it id funny And weird. Other people say that it is a bug.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
So the hole was there already when you came to the island? You are saying it's caused by a lucky block?
I created that hole by opening a lucky block and got the 3x3 hole trap it wasn't on my island beforehand no
the intent of this thread was to show people how perfectly this block (which is completely intended to be there) was placed since I got a hole trap and escaped​

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say. After reviewing the evidence once again, are you trying to point out the 1 lucky block in the hole?
I am talking about that lucky block
I am not reporting this as a bug
that lucky block is completely intended to be there and is completely accessible without digging a hole
This picture however makes it look like it is just a random block underground even though it isn't the hole trap just gave it the perfect effect

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
He might as well
It should not be in there :p
yes it should
see normally the block is completely accessible
just join Elven and you know the giant tree, well from where your glass cage is go around to the other side of the big tree (you should see some stone bricks) than turn around and look at that side of the tree there is a cave, there will be 2 lucky blocks in the cave and this is 1 of them

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
X

xLuiiJox

In Lucky islands there are many lucky blocks hidden in every map, not is so rare, haha

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
For people who don't understand.

He broke a lucky block and the "endertrap" came so the 3x3 hole appeared. After he escaped from it he saw the lucky block down there but behind the block is a cave so the lucky block is completely normal but Jollow just wants to point out that it is a cool coincidence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom