• Yup only spanish

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
Problem is it's hard to find good quality staff. The staff we have at the moment are mainly comfortable in the English speaking community, with only a few that can speak Dutch or Spanish. To get good staff for the other servers, we would need to be able to communicate with them, we will need to be able to pick them out. It's hard enough getting staff when we understand what they're saying and see them on a daily basis, to get staff specifically for Dutch and Spanish server would be too hard.

In conclusion, I say no
As said before, staff is hard to pick out of 20,000 players. Staff applications would be spammed, searching for staff would be hard.

TheAdventurerMM is the only Dutch staff.
I agree that there must be more Spanish/Dutch staff members.
Because if a lot of Dutch/Spanish people dont understand English.
Staff choose staff, right?
So why the staff choose another Dutch and Spanish staff member (or maybe 2)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
TheAdventurerMM is the only Dutch staff.
I agree that there must be more Spanish/Dutch staff members.
Because if a lot of Dutch/Spanish people dont understand English.
Staff choose staff, right?
So why the staff choose another Dutch and Spanish staff member (or maybe 2)
We try to get more multilingual staff, but picking staff is a very hard process.

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
I agree. But there are also Dutch people who speak English fluently though. They aren't all monolingual :p
Yeah, the people who are speaking English fluently enought are mostly the best... i think.
Vote for new staff..? We'd need a list of possible worthy candidates who a majority trust and nobody has a lot against, then we'll vote..
Do you already have a list? There are so much Dutch people, which are often online on the forums, Minecraft and teamspeak. I'm Dutch.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Do you already have a list? There are so much Dutch people, which are often online on the forums, Minecraft and teamspeak. I'm Dutch.
So am I, but a staff member has to be more than only Dutch and online a lot. :P
For example, multilingual skills, being patient, kind and capable of helping people a lot. :)

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
So am I, but a staff member has to be more than only Dutch and online a lot. :p
For example, multilingual skills, being patient, kind and capable of helping people a lot. :)
Of course, that is the most important!
We have our ways of choosing staff. It takes a while to chose new staff, and it's a rather long and specific process and it isn't easy.
I agree with the staff ways to choose other staff.
We'll hear it when there is a new Dutch staff member ;)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Apolo Ptolomeo

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
Spain
www.memecenter.com
I could be a really good staff member, as many of you know my main language is spanish, which is very similar to portuguese and french, so i understand a lot of french and a bit of portuguese. Im also really patient and social...
But the only problems whit me is that im really inmature, like an 11 years old kid and i dont like being notice (thats why im still a stone) so the mod rank wouldn't fit me well...

D

Deleted member 15612

Ik ben niet Nl
Aunque opino que necesitamos mas staffs que hablen español, creo que es suficiente con los jugadores reportando.
I think we need more staffs who speaks spanish too, but i think it's not necesary because the players who speak spanish reports.
I could be a really good staff member, as many of you know my main language is spanish, which is very similar to portuguese and french, so i understand a lot of french and a bit of portuguese. Im also really patient and social...
But the only problems whit me is that im really inmature, like an 11 years old kid and i dont like being notice (thats why im still a stone) so the mod rank wouldn't fit me well...
Same here bro, 13 years Old, and i was muted before, anyways, i could be a staff member (In spanish Obviusly, i'm learning english).

Reactions: Apolo Ptolomeo

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You'd do great, like the next Kuzey xD

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
Aunque opino que necesitamos mas staffs que hablen español, creo que es suficiente con los jugadores reportando.
I think we need more staffs who speaks spanish too, but i think it's not necesary because the players who speak spanish reports.

Same here bro, 13 years Old, and i was muted before, anyways, i could be a staff member (In spanish Obviusly, i'm learning english).
Im Dutch, Isel and Gedas are speaking Dutch to? wut?
Listen of Dutch and Spanish speaking staff members: @Tacosbefriends @Iselciour @TheAdventurerMM @Guardi4n (I believe), and if they can't do the job our last resort can be players. Such as @Apolo Ptolomeo @SamuelVM and more. Don't think this is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom