• No (why)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, have you been making typos on players statuses or your own status and literally ruins your reputation. I came very close to that point. @Ping Ether Ether ;). So, I've thought of this. Why aren't we allowed to edit profile messages, Direct messages, and posts on other profiles? It's a feature that EVERYONE can agree on. So, why isn't this added? We can edit messages? Why not the rest? Post your opinions down below :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Krealίxx

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So, have you been making typos on players statuses or your own status and literally ruins your reputation. I came very close to that point. @Ping_Ether ;). So, I've thought of this. Why aren't we allowed to edit profile messages, Direct messages, and posts on other profiles? It's a feature that EVERYONE can agree on. So, why isn't this added? We can edit messages? Why not the rest? Post your opinions down below :p
this kind of makes it so players no longer have the freedom to do what they want on THEIR profiles

U

Unipotato

I agree. If things do get personal and someone personally attacks another person, someone could save it for evidence.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Or... you could double check what you've written before entering ╮( ˘ 、 ˘ )╭
But what's the fun in that? :P
Then, could you possibly explain why there is an edit option for messages? Same thing
I have seen a lot of people post a thread then edit with updated information. Maybe that is the reason because you don't really do that on profile posts.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
But what's the fun in that? :P

I have seen a lot of people post a thread then edit with updated information. Maybe that is the reason because you don't really do that on profile posts.
Well, to avoid those 1 word typos will help. I mean, is there ANY harm to adding an edit feature to profile posts, messages, etc? There's honestly no harm. Just an add on

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yes but, for staff members, they can see the edits of the changes to the message :P. So, if someone claims that they got attacked, they can report the message and say that they changed the message and, a staff member can check if they changed it :P

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Yes but, for staff members, they can see the edits of the changes to the message :p. So, if someone claims that they got attacked, they can report the message and say that they changed the message and, a staff member can check if they changed it :p
Can they see what it used to be, or just see the fact that it was changed? There's a very big difference.
Because then you could go reporting people if they had an (edited) mark next to a message.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
By the way I made this suggestion and it didn't turn out well. Second just spell it right the first time. If you don't then your not showing the real you. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone miss spells something here and there. Just say (the word spelled correctly) and then a * in another comment. Its nothing to hard.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
By the way I made this suggestion and it didn't turn out well. Second just spell it right the first time. If you don't then your not showing the real you. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone miss spells something here and there. Just say (the word spelled correctly) and then a * in another comment. Its nothing to hard.
Like I said before, what is the problem with this feature? What is wrong with this feature? This is a feature that is extra and won't do any harm. Name one bad thing about this...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay so some few things.
  1. Why not double check? It's not that hard! I know you have to be the first to answer someone with a question but seriously, Good quality messages are always better.
  2. You can easily delete your own Status with a 'oops' message or something and write it again.
It's pretty useless in my opinion...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom