Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Okay so some few things.
  1. Why not double check? It's not that hard! I know you have to be the first to answer someone with a question but seriously, Good quality messages are always better.
  2. You can easily delete your own Status with a 'oops' message or something and write it again.
It's pretty useless in my opinion...
Well, this feature will help others! You know, people can actually use this feature :). I mean, it'll come in handy. Why NOT have it?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I suggested this before, but a staffmember told me that people used to edit their posts before a staffmember could see it. Like someone said *swearword* hackers everywhere and he edited it quick to hackers everywhere. I still think it should be added tough, but I think that people might abuse it. Maybe adding something so staff can see what someone said before he edited the message?

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I suggested this before, but a staffmember told me that people used to edit their posts before a staffmember could see it. Like someone said *swearword* hackers everywhere and he edited it quick to hackers everywhere. I still think it should be added tough, but I think that people might abuse it. Maybe adding something so staff can see what someone said before he edited the message?
Yea.. Good idea :D. I think that'd be a great add on :D

Reactions: Marieke2001

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Or... you could double check what you've written before entering ╮( ˘ 、 ˘ )╭
Okay so some few things.
  1. Why not double check? It's not that hard! I know you have to be the first to answer someone with a question but seriously, Good quality messages are always better.
  2. You can easily delete your own Status with a 'oops' message or something and write it again.
It's pretty useless in my opinion...
You can't delete PM posts. Also, there is always a chance that you might not catch something. If you're going to put an essay into a PM (you never know), there is a high chance an error will slip past double-check and won't show up until you click "post".

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom