Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hello,
Simple suggestion, I think command /IPadd should allow us to check other player's IP address too.
How it will work.
- You can check your own IP address by the command "/IPadd".
- If you want to check other player's ping you only need to add his nickname after /IPadd, for example, you want to check my ping, so you will type like this "/IPadd SYlvaly".

/s no lock pls just another dumb post on the lobby

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Please don’t do this Cube, I am begging you
My FFA friend from Xinjiang has been talking about freedom of speech. Once this command is added, I will report him to the CCP for one free report, I’ll make helper in no time

Reactions: Andyyy

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
531792261755961344.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gregeyy

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,
Simple suggestion, I think command /IPadd should allow us to check other player's IP address too.
How it will work.
- You can check your own IP address by the command "/IPadd".
- If you want to check other player's ping you only need to add his nickname after /IPadd, for example, you want to check my ping, so you will type like this "/IPadd SYlvaly".

/s no lock pls just another dumb post on the lobby
That would be a HUGE nope in terms of GDPR

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
My FFA friend from Xinjiang has been talking about freedom of speech. Once this command is added, I will report him to the CCP for one free report, I’ll make helper in no time
I don't exactly get what you're trying to do here. Also, what does your friend being from XinJiang have to do with this? XinJIang is an autonomous region of China and currently suffering from genocide and persecution from the capital, Beijing, because of their culture and religion. If he is speaking about freedom of speech, why would you want to report him? Are you against freedom of speech?

Is this even serious?

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom