Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is supposed to be a very short suggestion, so I’ll get straight to the point.

Allow non-boosters to react to messages in #creations with the default Discord emotes (that means it excludes external emotes unless you’re a booster). If you post something in the channel, your creation will get drowned under all the unnecessary messages like “@<your name> Nice build” or “@<your name> Cool skin” because people don’t have the ability to react unless a booster does it before them.

I just want something done against this as just looking at the channel, it’s mainly filled with these messages instead of what is supposed to be shared in the channel mainly. By allowing users to only react with the default Discord emotes, you can prevent random users from reacting with inappropriate ones and boosters will still have an advantage because they can use external emotes.

I’d like to hear what you think.

React with :agree: if you agree;
React with :disagree: if you disagree;
Or :unsure: if you’re unsure.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Heyo, thanks for the suggestion!!

I actually noticed this recently on other Discords I'm in- that people generally react to things they see in channels for sharing art, as opposed to replying to every piece and burying it so I've gone ahead and made this change.

Let me know if it doesn't work- our perms are still a big dodgy on the main Discord.

~ Implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom