Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m suggest the new perk for Boostes: Custom emoji once in a month
  • Emoji can be added by request for Admins
  • Emoji stay a month or until Nitro Boosting by Member is end
  • Emoji can’t violate CubeCraft rules of course
  • If time of emoji has been ended, admins will be create special vote in special channel with this emoji In order to decide whether to exist it forever or delete it
  • Emoji is a only for CBDiscord
With this we have a new perk for Boosters and new emojis for CCDiscord :D
If you disagree or unsure please argue your position

xEefster

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
The Netherlands
hey! I really like your suggestion because it would be a fun new future although I disagree.

Currently there are 143 discord boosters (see screen below). This is quite a lot of work since everybody needs to refresh and kept up to date every month. The person who would add these emotes needs to check constantly if people are still boosting or not and that for 143 people each month. Besides that you might want people who want to change emote and that is going to be a lot of work aswell, especially when you are searching an emote in a list with 143 people from which you can't really register who choose which emote.

Also when using the emotes it's going to be a list that is wayyyy too long to actually search for your fitting emote. Chats will also get flood by people who just want to send their emote ;p

You could say you change this to a permanent emote but then the slots would be full really quick since there is a maxium of 250 slots.

*Edit: Also keep in mind that people who most the server can use external emotes! So that means they can already use their favorite emotes in the CubeCraft Discord server*

All with all it's just too much work for our admins and mods who are already too busy with solving the tons of bugs and reports we submit ;p

1650486929998.png

Example of the floodthat already happens with the few emotes that exists: (keep in mind this amount will increase very fast.)
1650487083617.png

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
hey! I really like your suggestion because it would be a fun new future although I disagree.

Currently there are 143 discord boosters (see screen below). This is quite a lot of work since everybody needs to refresh and kept up to date every month. The person who would add these emotes needs to check constantly if people are still boosting or not and that for 143 people each month. Besides that you might want people who want to change emote and that is going to be a lot of work aswell, especially when you are searching an emote in a list with 143 people from which you can't really register who choose which emote.

Also when using the emotes it's going to be a list that is wayyyy too long to actually search for your fitting emote. Chats will also get flood by people who just want to send their emote ;p

You could say you change this to a permanent emote but then the slots would be full really quick since there is a maxium of 250 slots.

*Edit: Also keep in mind that people who most the server can use external emotes! So that means they can already use their favorite emotes in the CubeCraft Discord server*

All with all it's just too much work for our admins and mods who are already too busy with solving the tons of bugs and reports we submit ;p

View attachment 209892

Example of the floodthat already happens with the few emotes that exists: (keep in mind this amount will increase very fast.)
View attachment 209893
Oh, I understand :monkeylookaway:

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom