Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Currently the only channels Nitro Boosters are allowed to react in are all language channels and the media channel. I'd like to suggest that Nitro Boosters are allowed also react in the likes of Bedrock and Java channels as well as the creations and VIP ranks channel

If you agree with this react with agree below :agree: if not react with disagree and tell me why

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hello,

Currently the only channels Nitro Boosters are allowed to react in are all language channels and the media channel. I'd like to suggest that Nitro Boosters are allowed also react in the likes of Bedrock and Java channels as well as the creations and VIP ranks channel

If you agree with this react with agree below :agree: if not react with disagree and tell me why
I mean, there is no reason to say no in my opinion! :D
Good one :D

Reactions: Matriox

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hello,

Love this! I'd really suggest that nitro booster have more channels to react! :D

Reactions: Matriox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom