Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters :D
I hope you are good and safe
Today I have a new suggestion

The suggestion is to add some new permanent games to cubecraft server.

These games are Murder Mystery / UHC / Build Battle.

First with Murder Mystery :​

# The Murder :
- He is someone who has a sword in the start of the game and no one in the game knows. He tries to kill all the game without being caught be the Detective.
- If he killed all the game, he win. But if someone of the detectives killed him, all the game win except him.
- The game choose the Murder randomly.
- He can throw his sword on someone to kill him.​

#The Detective :
- He is a player who has a bow to shot the Murder.
- If the Murder killed him, the game will send a notification to all players that "The Detective has been killed" or something like that.
- The games starts with 3 detectives.​

#More Facts :
- The game starts with about 12-24 players.
- If the game lasts for more than 5 minutes, all the players will get a notification that "maflenoo is the murder" for example.
- If the Murder killed someone, he will be freezed on spectate for 5 seconds then he can spectate.
- If the Murder killed someone, he can't write in the public chat. So if he wrote the name of the murder, no one will see his message.
- There are golds that spawn randomly in different parts of the map and players can collect them to buy random drinkable potions which last for 5 seconds for every potion like : Invisibility, speed & leaping.
- If a player collected 10 golds, he will automatically get a bow and become a Detective.​
Second with UHC :
- There are two gamemodes : Solo & Duels.
-
You have 30 minutes to prepare good stuff.
- When you break a block from a tree, you get all of its oak wood and some apples.
- When you break ores, you don't need to use a furnace.
- Nether is prepared with some chests which contain different potions like : strength, speed & regeneration.
- When you craft a pickaxe or an axe like iron or diamond, you get it enchanted with efficiency 3.
- When the game start after 30 minutes there is a zone closing slow then it starts to close fast.
- During the game, there are some chest which spawn in random places which contain good stuff.
- No one can craft notch apples.
Last with Build Battle :
- The game starts with about 8-10 players.
- When the game start, everyone has 10 seconds to vote for a thing to build from random 5 things. The most voted thing will be chosen to build by the whole game.
- All players have 5 minutes to finish their buildings.
- After the time finishes, every player will vote for the best building of other players.
- Votes are : Super poop, Poop, Ok, Good, Epic & Legendary.
- Every vote give you some points :
* Super poop : 2 pionts.
* Poop : 4 points.
* Ok : 6 point.
* Good : 10 points.
* Epic : 15 points.
* Legendary : 20 points.​
- You get a win if you got one of the top 3 ranks.
I hope you liked my thread :D
I'm sorry for any mistakes ^_^
Stay safe and good <3

maflenoo

Reactions: Fqnta

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
As all of those games already are in Hypixel, there would be no point at all on adding the exact same games to CubeCraft (in my opinion and probably many others)
For example I believe the Build Battle is exactly the same as in Hypixel how you listed it. If Cube was to add a game like that, there would be lots of changes to make it stand out from the regular hypixel build battle and it should be unique if added to Cube.

For the murder mystery; I feel like it won't really be necessary either as it already is on many servers. If it was the exact same in Cube it wouldn't feel like Cube anymore as the game would work pretty much exactly the same way as on other servers.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Very original. All the games are literally copied from Hypixel. If I want to play this game I go to Hypixel. I don’t see any reason why this should be featured on Cubecraft.

Reactions: Zerynn and maflenoo

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
Um, no. If you make too many games like Mineplex, your server just dies. We don't need more games. If Cubecraft does a mistake and releases a new game, the server might die.
If you spread player base --> Games don't start faster --> Players quit server --> More players quit due to less player count or none of their friends are playing on --> Games don't start faster.
This is how a Minecraft server dies.

Reactions: Fqnta and maflenoo
Apr 8, 2020
Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters :D
I hope you are good and safe
Today I have a new suggestion

The suggestion is to add some new permanent games to cubecraft server.

These games are Murder Mystery / UHC / Build Battle.

First with Murder Mystery :​

# The Murder :
- He is someone who has a sword in the start of the game and no one in the game knows. He tries to kill all the game without being caught be the Detective.
- If he killed all the game, he win. But if someone of the detectives killed him, all the game win except him.
- The game choose the Murder randomly.
- He can throw his sword on someone to kill him.​
#The Detective :
- He is a player who has a bow to shot the Murder.
- If the Murder killed him, the game will send a notification to all players that "The Detective has been killed" or something like that.
- The games starts with 3 detectives.​

#More Facts :
- If the game lasts for more than 5 minutes, all the players will get a notification that "maflenoo is the murder" for example.
- If the Murder killed someone, he will be freezed on spectate for 5 seconds then he can spectate.
- If the Murder killed someone, he can't write in the public chat. So if he wrote the name of the murder, no one will see his message.
- There are golds that spawn randomly in different parts of the map and players can collect them to buy random drinkable potions which last for 5 seconds for every potion like : Invisibility, speed & leaping.
- If a player collected 10 golds, he will automatically get a bow and become a Detective.​
Second with UHC :
- There are two gamemodes : Solo & Duels.
-
You have 30 minutes to prepare good stuff.
- When you break a block from a tree, you get all of its oak wood and some apples.
- When you break ores, you don't need to use a furnace.
- Nether is prepared with some chests which contain different potions like : strength, speed & regeneration.
- When you craft a pickaxe or an axe like iron or diamond, you get it enchanted with efficiency 3.
- When the game start after 30 minutes there is a zone closing slow then it starts to close fast.
- During the game, there are some chest which spawn in random places which contain good stuff.
- No one can craft notch apples.
Last with Build Battle :
- The game starts with about 8-10 players.
- When the game start, everyone has 10 seconds to vote for a thing to build from random 5 things. The most voted thing will be chosen to build by the whole game.
- All players have 5 minutes to finish their buildings.
- After the time finishes, every player will vote for the best building of other players.
- Votes are : Super poop, Poop, Ok, Good, Epic & Legendary.
- Every vote give you some points :
* Super poop : 2 pionts.
* Poop : 4 points.
* Ok : 6 point.
* Good : 10 points.
* Epic : 15 points.
* Legendary : 20 points.​
- You get a win if you got one of the top 3 ranks.​
I hope you liked my thread :D
I'm sorry for any mistakes ^_^
Stay safe and good <3

maflenoo

Adding these game modes won't have much of an impact on CubeCraft as these game modes are all found on Hypixel, the game mode UHC might be different. I think there will be a lot of demand for this on CubeCraft. MurderMystery can be added if it became original. (Other than on Hypixel) Buildbattle is useless, why would people come to CubeCraft to play BuildBattle here while 800 people are playing on Hypixel. That's 1/4 of all of CubeCraft. I do not agree with Builtbattle. UHC and MurderMystery can be considered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom