• No (Post why)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hello! I was trying to report a store bug but I noticed that there isn't actually an option to report store bugs. As you can see in the following screenshot, there is no option. Unless you have to report store bugs to someone like Joe, I see no reason for there not to be an option for it. I've added a poll onto this thread but I ask that you do comment on the thread. Especially if you're against this, I'd like to hear why.

Photo:
unknown.png

Reactions: Jupiter

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Not really needed I think, since not a lot of people can deal with store problems mainly Joe and a few Devs, so possibly a little disclaimer to contact them in any way would be nice.
Something like:

DISCLAIMER: Any problems with our store please contact: sales@cubecraft.net.
So I don't think that a full report site is needed, just a disclaimer would be fine in my books.

Reactions: DragonLord

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello! I was trying to report a store bug but I noticed that there isn't actually an option to report store bugs. As you can see in the following screenshot, there is no option. Unless you have to report store bugs to someone like Joe, I see no reason for there not to be an option for it. I've added a poll onto this thread but I ask that you do comment on the thread. Especially if you're against this, I'd like to hear why.

Photo:
View attachment 140085
If you think there are any problems with the store. Like what Wintrie said, contact sales@cubecraft.net

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom