• Yes

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
As the title says, my suggestion is to add leaderboards for the 6 remaining games close to the spawn area in the lobby . It could be like a "Area of fame" with top 5 like in the dedicated lobbies before the big update.

The problem now is that most dedicated competitive people feel like stop playing on CC. Don't underestimate the power of fame and glory! Some people want clear goals. It's often these people that buy ranks, so pissing these people off is just so stupid. Sometimes it feels like the staff tries to kill this server on purpose...

The new main lobby is gigantic so arguing that there is no room is no valid argument. A hall of fame area would make the dead city lobby come alive and players could get to see great players in the different game modes.
Yes is true, one had more sense of power when she was in leaderboards top 5. That has now changed and therefore, what you said, because fewer people play games that way. You now have an overview of all people so for example the top 10, top 20 and the like. That's the only positive thing I can say about it. The folder is gigantic Yes so there would be room for more possible leaderboards, or the old as it can. Then it would be fine if there is a separate place word built and there the leaderboards can be programmed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- PS: this was an idea, I don't know if it's ever going to come out has a lot of success with it mar Hypixel but that's somewhat by the many games that Hypixel. That has CubeCraft unfortunately no longer, maybe in the future a big change?

Greetings, Zap! ^-^

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
As the title says, my suggestion is to add leaderboards for the 6 remaining games close to the spawn area in the lobby . It could be like a "Area of fame" with top 5 like in the dedicated lobbies before the big update.

The problem now is that most dedicated competitive people feel like stop playing on CC. Don't underestimate the power of fame and glory! Some people want clear goals. It's often these people that buy ranks, so pissing these people off is just so stupid. Sometimes it feels like the staff tries to kill this server on purpose...

The new main lobby is gigantic so arguing that there is no room is no valid argument. A hall of fame area would make the dead city lobby come alive and players could get to see great players in the different game modes.
Make a poll, I love this idea. A hall of fame would fit perfectly in this lobby, not that I like the lobby in the first place.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom