Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 I rly enjoy factions but haven't played it for almost a year. I feel it would need some standout differences to get players playing it on the 1.9-1.12 network though. Here's what I have:
  • God apples craftable
  • Bows on max charge shot at a shield blocking within 5 blocks have a 10% chance of going through the shield (causing the shield to lose a chunk of durability and player gets damaged)
  • Either a community-built wilderness or world with custom preset

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Factions I believe was removed from this server along with skyblock about a year and a half ago. I doubt these games will make a comeback since they weren't really that popular and that is why they were removed. Also factions didn't do anything to help the player base so there are a few good reasons why it has been removed from the sever. Sorry but I am going to have to say NO to this suggestion
Factions was not removed for unpopularity, it, along with freebuild uhc skyblock and parkour were all falling apart and have been in the works for a complete recode, so far uhc and freebuild have returned but brining factions back now would be pointless because its a dying gamemode

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just like almost every minecraft server out there, they have factions. What if cubecraft had factions? Would players play it? Would people enjoy it? I thought it would be really cool if cubecraft had factions because it seems original due to the amount of players playing it and the amount of servers that have it makes it sound very original in these modern days.

-Hank
I don't really see cube as a factions and competitive server.
It was removed and I don't see it comming back anytime sooner.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Just like almost every minecraft server out there, they have factions. What if cubecraft had factions? Would players play it? Would people enjoy it? I thought it would be really cool if cubecraft had factions because it seems original due to the amount of players playing it and the amount of servers that have it makes it sound very original in these modern days.

-Hank
It was removed in the past because it was unpopulair and i think if CubeCraft add this, this will be populair for 1/2 weeks and after that nobody will play it anymore, like what was happened with UHC.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom