Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add Ender-Chests into EggWars?

• Yes,

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No,

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Yes but have higher price (Reply the price)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Emerald Gen: Hypixel & Cubecraft
Cube got it first.
Team colour blocks: Hypixel & Cubecraft
Team colour armor: Hypixel & Cubecraft
This was requested a lot by the players, plus, almost every team game where gear doesn't come out of chests has this, blockwars has it too, ctf had it too, etc. This is not considered "cOpYiNg FrOm HyPiCkLe" to me.
'cause Hypixel has beds and Cubecraft has eggs and that's almost the only big diffrence
And the shop system, and the items you can get in the shop (which heavily influence the gameplay), and the way generators work, and the maps, and the way maps are made, and the pvp. just to name a few.
You there is NO need to compare these two.
Why not? Because it's not the same as skywars? What's that for a reason?
It'S NoT cOpYiNg, It'S jUsT gEtTiNg IdEaS fRoM oThEr SeRvErS
hypickles murder mystery is just an adaptation of a game in minecraft, and so is their new zombie game. Blockwars is also not the first CTF game that existed, and cubecraft SG is also not the first SG that existed. What's your point?
I know, it's hard to create something that's orignial and that has never been done. But you can at least try.
Side note here: Quality is more important than originality.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Cube got it first.

I've never said Cube didn't got it first, i put Hypixels name before Cubecrafts, i could have changed it, then everything would say ''Cubecraft & Hypixel''

This was requested a lot by the players, plus, almost every team game where gear doesn't come out of chests has this, blockwars has it too, ctf had it too, etc. This is not considered "cOpYiNg FrOm HyPiCkLe" to me.

I wonder where the players get their ideas from...

And the shop system, and the items you can get in the shop (which heavily influence the gameplay), and the way generators work, and the maps, and the way maps are made, and the pvp. just to name a few.

'cause if you copy a shop system, would be pretty obvious you're copying stuff..
The items you can get in the shop aren't much diffrent. The only diffrence is maybe the potions...
Oh wow i have to walk 5 blocks to get from a iron gen to a gold gen! Now my whole game has been changed!
No .... maps are diffrent. You ain't coppying a whole damn map if you are one of the biggest servers.
PvP is only diffrent 'cause you are probably playing on 1.9+... there is still a 1.8 Eggwars. Play that, and there would be no diffrence in pvp

Why not? Because it's not the same as skywars? What's that for a reason?

OH YEAH LET'S COMPAIRE TOWER DEFENCE WITH THE ARCADE MINIGAMES!

hypickles murder mystery is just an adaptation of a game in minecraft, and so is their new zombie game. Blockwars is also not the first CTF game that existed, and cubecraft SG is also not the first SG that existed. What's your point?

Ughhhh, for the third time: Every server is trying to be original, yet every server copies everything from each other.

Side note here: Quality is more important than originality.

You can make an original game with quality

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've never said Cube didn't got it first, i put Hypixels name before Cubecrafts, i could have changed it, then everything would say ''Cubecraft & Hypixel''
It's not about the order of the names, it's about telling you you can't complain cubecraft is not "original" because hypickle also has an emerald gen.
I wonder where the players get their ideas from...
From something they enjoy and want to see here, because they think it might improve the game, duh. Don't forget that if most players don't like the game (which is meant to be liked by players), it's a bad game.
The items you can get in the shop aren't much diffrent. The only diffrence is maybe the potions...
They are different. Prove me wrong.
Oh wow i have to walk 5 blocks to get from a iron gen to a gold gen! Now my whole game has been changed!
That's not what I meant. Generators not only work different in a sense of how they look and work, but also (and more importantly) how they function in the game. The diamond generator on hypickle has a totally different function than the one on cube.
No .... maps are diffrent. You ain't coppying a whole damn map if you are one of the biggest servers.
The distance between islands is different, the sizes are different, the stuff that's on them is different, the way mids and submids work is different, etc.
PvP is only diffrent 'cause you are probably playing on 1.9+
Wrong. That's indeed a huge factor, but definitely not the only one. Can you, say, in eggwars, buy a fireball? Or an iron golem egg? And can you buy a bow without diamonds? The way you can get weapons for pvp also influences the pvp. Are the islands built for the same type of pvp? Is the strategy in both games the exact same?
OH YEAH LET'S COMPAIRE TOWER DEFENCE WITH THE ARCADE MINIGAMES!
"OH YEAH! LET's COMPAIRE SKYWARS WITH EGGWARS!"
You still haven't answered my question.
Ughhhh, for the third time: Every server is trying to be original, yet every server copies everything from each other.
Then don't complain.
You can make an original game with quality
I never said that wasn't the case.

Reactions: Hoebelpro

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Whats up guys, Being myself, I thought of something while I was getting killed playing EggWars, As I got shot off the edge, With my new DIAMOND armor and my BOW and my SHARP 5 DIAMOND SWORD! I Also had a BACKUP set of diamond armor for when my first set broke, (Took a long time to get as another guy was hogging the diamond gen) And that gave me the idea of ADDING ENDER CHESTS INTO EGGWARS!
Cause normally, If you store your backup armor in a chest, One of your teamates will probably take it,
So, Having an ender-chest could be used for storing your OWN items in the chest and not having your teamates be able to take them!

Maybe they should cost 10-15 diamonds (Reply your ideas)
Thats all for now, Reply if you think it should be added or not!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
you could better make a chest that ur team not can open so other teams still can steal it and it isnt game changing and not copyieng hypixel.
the only prpblem with this is that your team must be able to break the chest otherwise you can lock up your team in like map teaparty with a 1x2x1 door

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom