Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add Ender-Chests into EggWars?

• Yes,

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No,

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Yes but have higher price (Reply the price)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, I know, Im just saying, One of your teamates will see you there, So, Thats why I want ender-chests
Yeah, but with enderchest, you are the only one who can see the items you have put into the chest. I've already said this to someone. I'm pretty sure you don't want to share these diamonds with your teammates?

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
This might work, but I'm not completly sure. I don't know why, just doesn't feel right.

I figured out why I don't like it. I think it would encourage campers to fill their entire e-chest with dia armor, which would result in endless camping followed by endless fighting guys in dia armor, overall resulting in endless games. Sorry I didn't put this in earlier :confused1:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetenerera

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
I know right, Nice idea I always want ender chest when I play Eggwars until when can use our Armours or tools ...

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Ik vind het een leuk idee.
Maar ik zou het 32 dia doen, een ender chest kun je namelijk ook op een ander eiland zetten en dan je spullen weer pakken. Een ender chest lijkt me wel een hele leuke toevoeging.

PizzaHandler

Feb 26, 2017
So you mean a copy of the Hypixel Bedwars? What's next? Removing the eggs and places beds instead? C'mon this isn't Hypixel, yes it's annoying if you got hit of with your 2 sets of full diamond, a bow and a diamond sword. Deal with it. It's part of a game. You should have been more carefull.
Lmao what do you mean by copying? It's just adding a new feature. For eg, Do you know the first minecraft server which had skywars? Now, almost all servers do. I'ts not copying, its just getting ideas from other servers.
okay, even if it's called "copying" what's wrong? the players enjoy it. and that is what is needed -__-

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Lmao what do you mean by copying? It's just adding a new feature. For eg, Do you know the first minecraft server which had skywars? Now, almost all servers do. I'ts not copying, its just getting ideas from other servers.
okay, even if it's called "copying" what's wrong? the players enjoy it. and that is what is needed -__-

What i mean by copying is, that if they add ender chests to Eggwars, there is almost no diffrence between Cubecrafts Eggwars en Hypixels Bedwars.
''Oh what are you talking about! There are enough diffrence!''
Emerald Gen: Hypixel & Cubecraft
Team colour blocks: Hypixel & Cubecraft
Team colour armor: Hypixel & Cubecraft
And i'll probably forget a lot.

''Those aren't that big similarities!''
'cause Hypixel has beds and Cubecraft has eggs and that's almost the only big diffrence.
And the other similarities are the game play, but you can't change gameplay and still keep the game.
You know what i mean? Yeah? Okay so let's move on.

Skywars.. Yes. Almost every server has it. It's a really popular thing in Minecraft, still. It's NOT the same as Eggwars. You there is NO need to compare these two.
It'S NoT cOpYiNg, It'S jUsT gEtTiNg IdEaS fRoM oThEr SeRvErS
So you tell me, every server, has just got ideas to: create a game where you spawn at an island and there are chests, with loot, and the purpose is to kill everyone to win and the name is Skywars.. Yeah totally not copying to create a game with the exact same name and the exact same purpose!
You still there? Good. Next part.

''What is wrong with copying?''
What wrong is with copying is, that every server tries to be orignial, yet every server copies stuff from each other.
I know, it's hard to create something that's orignial and that has never been done. But you can at least try.
What's next? Adding potions in Eggwars? Changing eggs to beds?

If the players enjoy having ender chests in Eggwars:
Goodluck on Hypixel buddy!

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
There is no need, it will be turning just like bed wars. and if there is going to be one in the gmae what price should it be?

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
Whats up guys, Being myself, I thought of something while I was getting killed playing EggWars, As I got shot off the edge, With my new DIAMOND armor and my BOW and my SHARP 5 DIAMOND SWORD! I Also had a BACKUP set of diamond armor for when my first set broke, (Took a long time to get as another guy was hogging the diamond gen) And that gave me the idea of ADDING ENDER CHESTS INTO EGGWARS!
Cause normally, If you store your backup armor in a chest, One of your teamates will probably take it,
So, Having an ender-chest could be used for storing your OWN items in the chest and not having your teamates be able to take them!

Maybe they should cost 10-15 diamonds (Reply your ideas)
Thats all for now, Reply if you think it should be added or not!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!

I can understand that it may be annoying that your teamates take your stuff from a chest, but that is a big part of being in a team. If your teamates take your stuff, when you say its yours, they are a bad teamate. If they repeatedly die without doing anything, they are a bad teamate. My point is, trusting your teamates not to take your stuff from your chest is part of the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom