Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add Ender-Chests into EggWars?

• Yes,

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No,

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Yes but have higher price (Reply the price)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That is your opinion, but @Snap and me have another opinion. An enderchest is the same as a normal chest, but only you can take your stuff. Why should we make this price so high?
'cause it'll be to op.. If you know you are not going to win a fight, you can eat a golden apple. Place the enderchest. Store your stuff, or the most important onces, and get killed without losing your items / items that are expensive.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Come on. If Everything need to be original. It's Impossible to make a new game.

Yeah but you can at least try! C'mon, cubecrat has already team coloured armor. Team coloured blocks. Well what a good plan to add an enderchest to eggwars! So Cubecraft will looks even more like Hypixel!

There are more then enough ways to make a game orgiginal.. For example.. By NOT adding ender chests in the game.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
'cause it'll be to op.. If you know you are not going to win a fight, you can eat a golden apple. Place the enderchest. Store your stuff, or the most important onces, and get killed without losing your items / items that are expensive.
I think that I am changed of opinion. We have already a normal chest and eggwars is a team game. You have to share your stuff. The enderchest will be an accursed item in the game, because you win a game with teamwork and not with individuality.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
You understand me, so much suggestions on the topics are things that, for the most part, hypixel has already added.
Ikr, it's like they can't just go play on hypixel instead of filling up these forums with requsts for cube to copy hypixel -_- And then they say "But my suggestion is different D:" when it really isn't different from what hypixel does.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Just to be clear, It is REALLY hard to make a new game without taking ideas from other people, If you think its copying hypixel, Dont reply, All I want is replies saying YES or NO, Not "Oh this crap is copying hypicle and I don't think it should be added cause its copying hypixel already has it this is copying hypixel" And that JUNK

Reactions: DoggieLovesMe

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Just to be clear, It is REALLY hard to make a new game without taking ideas from other people, If you think its copying hypixel, Dont reply, All I want is replies saying YES or NO, Not "Oh this crap is copying hypicle and I don't think it should be added cause its copying hypixel already has it this is copying hypixel" And that JUNK
I mean you made a suggestion for eggwars that mirrors what another big server did in a similar game, it isn't unreasonable for people to point that out.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ikr, it's like they can't just go play on hypixel instead of filling up these forums with requsts for cube to copy hypixel -_- And then they say "But my suggestion is different D:" when it really isn't different from what hypixel does.
Ikr. ''oh yeah but then you can't have anything Original.'' There are many ways to keep eggwars Original.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just saying:
Originality=/=Good.

Just because something is original, doesn't mean it's automatically good, and for something to be good, it doesn't always have to be 100% original.

So much suggestions are suggestions taken form other servers... I didn't say original things are automatically good. And good things can't Always be Original.. it's really hard to make Original things that no one has ever done, but you can at least try.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Just saying:
Originality=/=Good.

Just because something is original, doesn't mean it's automatically good, and for something to be good, it doesn't always have to be 100% original.
I agree, but it doesn't mean you should just blatant;y copy servers like people here want cubecraft to do. Like someone very recently suggested that cubecraft should make a zombie game. Where it starts out easy and gets harder, you can open more of the map as you play, and you can buy weapons and armor. Hmmm I wonder where I've seen that ... oh and they said that the zombie game they suggested is nothing like hypixel zombies, completely ignoring that what they described is basically an exact copy.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think this would be a good add on, Maybe 10 or maybe even 15 diamonds would be good,
I dont want them to be to cheap, Good suggestion!
I'm sorry, but it's NOT a good suggestion.

1. It's almost a straight out copy of Hypixel.
2. You are the only one that has access the stuff inside the chest. Did you forget about the team games? I'm pretty sure you rather want these shiny diamonds for yourself so you can buy a nice set of iron of even diamond. You don't want to give these shiny diamonds to your random teammates you never asked for!

(By the way, i don't say you don't share you stuff with your teammates, but lot of people do.)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom