Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add Ender-Chests into EggWars?

• Yes,

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No,

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Yes but have higher price (Reply the price)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Whats up guys, Being myself, I thought of something while I was getting killed playing EggWars, As I got shot off the edge, With my new DIAMOND armor and my BOW and my SHARP 5 DIAMOND SWORD! I Also had a BACKUP set of diamond armor for when my first set broke, (Took a long time to get as another guy was hogging the diamond gen) And that gave me the idea of ADDING ENDER CHESTS INTO EGGWARS!
Cause normally, If you store your backup armor in a chest, One of your teamates will probably take it,
So, Having an ender-chest could be used for storing your OWN items in the chest and not having your teamates be able to take them!

Maybe they should cost 10-15 diamonds (Reply your ideas)
Thats all for now, Reply if you think it should be added or not!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Maybe a option they can add: To allow you're friends in the chest. Because I play a lot with my friend.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So you mean a copy of the Hypixel Bedwars? What's next? Removing the eggs and places beds instead? C'mon this isn't Hypixel, yes it's annoying if you got hit of with your 2 sets of full diamond, a bow and a diamond sword. Deal with it. It's part of a game. You should have been more carefull.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
So you mean a copy of the Hypixel Bedwars? What's next? Removing the eggs and places beds instead? C'mon this isn't Hypixel, yes it's annoying if you got hit of with your 2 sets of full diamond, a bow and a diamond sword. Deal with it. It's part of a game. You should have been more carefull.
Come on. If Everything need to be original. It's Impossible to make a new game.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Whats up guys, Being myself, I thought of something while I was getting killed playing EggWars, As I got shot off the edge, With my new DIAMOND armor and my BOW and my SHARP 5 DIAMOND SWORD! I Also had a BACKUP set of diamond armor for when my first set broke, (Took a long time to get as another guy was hogging the diamond gen) And that gave me the idea of ADDING ENDER CHESTS INTO EGGWARS!
Cause normally, If you store your backup armor in a chest, One of your teamates will probably take it,
So, Having an ender-chest could be used for storing your OWN items in the chest and not having your teamates be able to take them!

Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
I believe this is a good idea!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I had suggested this idea in the past and I stay supporting this idea! At the moment do we have a normal chest and your teammates can take all your stuff. 10-15 is too expensive if you ask it too me, but 16 gold is a good price.

Reactions: Sophie

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
Of course we need TO!
I make a iron armor for the chest and my teammate stole it and jump to the void:P
This story is embrassing add ender chests:)

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
It sounds good, it probably just needs to be expensive so it isn't an immediate advantage.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
How do you know this suggestion was inspired by Hypickle?
but 16 gold is a good price.
I agree. I would mostly use this to safely get my gear across bridges, without the risk of being shot off. Therefore, I would want two enderchests to be affordable.

They should add an enderchest to every island of one map, to see the community's response to them.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Bruh, In HYPIXEL BEDWARS you don't have to PAY ITEMS to get ender-chests, In here, we NEED to PAY items,
Did you read the whole thing?

Reactions: DoggieLovesMe

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I believe this is a good idea!
Thanks for the feedback!
Of course we need TO!
I make a iron armor for the chest and my teammate stole it and jump to the void:p
This story is embrassing add ender chests:)
Yes, It was kinda, Thanks for the feedback :)
It sounds good, it probably just needs to be expensive so it isn't an immediate advantage.
Thanks, Il think of somthing a BIT more pricey, But thanks for the feedback!
How do you know this suggestion was inspired by Hypickle?

I agree. I would mostly use this to safely get my gear across bridges, without the risk of being shot off. Therefore, I would want two enderchests to be affordable.

They should add an enderchest to every island of one map, to see the community's response to them.
I would say that both 2 enderchests can cost 30 diamonds, As I like the idea of 15 diamonds, So Im gonna go with that!

Like I said in my last reply (above), I think they should be priced to 15 diamonds, Cause at that point you have 15 diamonds, Then you will start getting some valuable gear, Unlike gold, Where you can just camp at your island, And get an ender-chests for the gear that is like leather tat is useless,
Hope this helps up a bit,
Thanks for all your guys feedback! It means alot for support on this thread!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin

Reactions: DoggieLovesMe

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
What good does armor do if you have it in your enderchest? It's not like you can put it on ... When you die you lose everything you have. That's how it works. If you don't like it, put a chest somewhere.

Bruh, In HYPIXEL BEDWARS you don't have to PAY ITEMS to get ender-chests, In here, we NEED to PAY items,
Did you read the whole thing?
That doesn't change the fact this has a "Cubecraft please copy hypixel plz" feel to it. Making the feature cost something doesn't change the actual thing.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I had suggested this idea in the past and I stay supporting this idea! At the moment do we have a normal chest and your teammates can take all your stuff. 10-15 is too expensive if you ask it too me, but 16 gold is a good price.
16 gold is waaaaay to cheap, it'll be TO op

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What good does armor do if you have it in your enderchest? It's not like you can put it on ... When you die you lose everything you have. That's how it works. If you don't like it, put a chest somewhere.

That doesn't change the fact this has a "Cubecraft please copy hypixel plz" feel to it. Making the feature cost something doesn't change the actual thing.

You understand me, so much suggestions on the topics are things that, for the most part, hypixel has already added.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom