• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Hey c:
This is a suggestion about /f list.
When you type /f list you see this:
Necca_2.png

In the image you can see that poster: "Click to message MysticMoon_"
Now, when you're talking with a friend, you can use that command: /fr 'message' so you don't have to type too many letters.
The problem is when you're talking with 2 or more friends. /fr command doesn't work here because you can send a message to the wrong player, and then everybody is confused. Same with /tell or /msg.
So here is my solution: add that poster when you move the mouse over the friend message:
Necca_3.jpg

Then, if you click, the command /fmsg MysticMoon_ will appear in the chat.
Necca_4.png

P.S: if you want to vote, you must like lemonade.

Last edited by a moderator:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey c:
View attachment 142049
Now, when you're talking with a friend, you can use that command: /fr 'message' so you don't have to type too many letters.
The problem is when you're talking with 2 or more friends. /fr command doesn't work here because you can send a message to the wrong player, and then everybody is confused. Same with /tell or /msg.
So here is my solution: add that poster when you move the mouse over the friend message:
View attachment 142050
View attachment 142051
P.S: to vote, you must like lemonade.
I like the idea
+1

(Ngl, I looked for my name in your friends list xD)

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hey c:
View attachment 142049
View attachment 142050
View attachment 142051
P.S: to vote, you must like lemonade.
I like the idea.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
/fr?
It is an easy and quick way to do it
Yes, but as Spuuuni already said: If you're talking to 2 different friends, you can't use /fr
For example, you're talking to friend A and B. Friend A sends you a messages, then B sends you a messages, you respond to friend A but since that is your last conversation you have to type /fmsg FriendB, but otherwise you can just click on the name.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Ooh! Now, I like this. I’ve had this problem in the past and it can get very frustrating and confusing for both parties. Would definitely like this.

Lemonades pretty good too c:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes, but as Spuuuni already said: If you're talking to 2 different friends, you can't use /fr
For example, you're talking to friend A and B. Friend A sends you a messages, then B sends you a messages, you respond to friend A but since that is your last conversation you have to type /fmsg FriendB, but otherwise you can just click on the name.
I considered that but that is when tab is here to save the day

If it would help others who aren't decent st typing then sure I'll agree but otherwise I am just neautral

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey c:
View attachment 142049
View attachment 142050
View attachment 142051
23 votes for yes thats nice i think you're idea is good and should be added

T

The Lord Pleb

Hey c:
View attachment 142049
View attachment 142050
View attachment 142051
Yes.
Nothing more to say ;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom