Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But back on topic: Show that you truly don't care about the money. Show that you do care about what the people want and unban the people who got banend unfair and ban Fliqa. She deserves it. Most of them didn't. And if the pictures were actually not her none of them deserved to get banned.

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
But back on topic: Show that you truly don't care about the money. Show that you do care about what the people want and unban the people who got banend unfair and ban Fliqa. She deserves it. Most of them didn't. And if the pictures were actually not her none of them deserved to get banned.
true alsof fliqa just said in the lobby '' Janneke get banned too soon '' I did nothing wrong so its obvious that she just wants to get people banned

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
To add on that Fliqa has a great hatred against Commissioned (I have proof if you want mangoment) And Commissioned didn't even see the nudes. Only said 1 word that should be muteable (Even that isn't reasonable as it didn't happen on CUBECRAFT)
true alsof fliqa just said in the lobby '' Janneke get banned too soon '' I did nothing wrong so its obvious that she just wants to get people banned
If we let that girl do what she wants with mommies creditcard then all the well-known people will be gone. She hates me too and said horrible stuff towards me so i am sure i'll get banned too if this continues lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom