Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Since what they did is more of a legal matter considering it is illegal. Instead of actually getting in real trouble there getting banned on a Minecraft server. Oh no, their lives are ruined forever! But correct me I'm wrong but if they did something like this shouldn't there be actual charges for this? Or is there no evidence to support that kind of accusation.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Since what they did is more of a legal matter considering it is illegal. Instead of actually getting in real trouble there getting banned on a Minecraft server. Oh no, their lives are ruined forever! But correct me I'm wrong but if they did something like this shouldn't there be actual charges for this? Or is there no evidence to support that kind of accusation.

which has been escalated to the relevant parties
In simpler terms, we alerted the authorities as well as reported the activity to Discord.

Reactions: Eli and FluffyRoses

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
People banned all had logged onto the server right? Doesnt that mean you have their ip addresses? Cant you alert the authorities about this too?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
  • Internation lawsuit
  • Costly ($$$)
  • Getting all the required message IDs would be a nightmare
People banned all had logged onto the server right? Doesnt that mean you have their ip addresses? Cant you alert the authorities about this too?
It’s not that easy lol

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hmmmm, maybe it has something to do with money?
3 of the banned users had obsidian rank. One had emerald. One had iron. If it was really about money, none of these people would be banned, as they all spent quite a lot on our server.

If you're referring to tips from my Twitch channel, you're under the assumption that I banned these people without consulting management. Do you really think they would be so stupid as to take my word against 5 harassers of my top contributor with no evidence at all? Don't you think that might be a little too obvious?

Reactions: Story and Kloska

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
3 of the banned users had obsidian rank. One had emerald. One had iron. If it was really about money, none of these people would be banned, as they all spent quite a lot on our server.
Yeah compairing to the girl who bought 200 uber cubelets. An obsidian rank. Plus rank. Bought uber cubelets for staff members (as far as i know, not 100% sure, it was for an unmute) and donates according to Jannekee 500 euro on a stream.
She'll probably also buy a lot more Cubelets which gives CubeCraft even more money.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ok so I can't edit my message???

I wanted to add that she'll probably also buy plus ever month which gives CubeCraft another 7 euro each month at least. Not suprised if she buys at least 10 uber Cubelets every month.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Honestly, they made the right decision. Everything that happened can really harm someone. I am not sure about the evidence used, but from what I've heard, I think this shouldn't end here. Moreover, guess who started it? Was she pretending it was her? She could be, but that would be the most foolish thing to do. That's why I think Cubecraft believed her if she was faking it. Once more, I don't know anything about the evidence used.

They made the right decision by banning the players who were spreading the pictures and bullying a specific person. In my opinion, they were banned fairly Though, more research is necessary. If it comes to an end like this, no one will know if Fliqa was pretending it was her or if she wasn't.

I'd like to know why she isn't banned too. Additional, I assume the community would like to know if the management has clear evidence of Fliqa not pretending it was her.

Reactions: Eli and Kloska

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
Honestly, they made the right decision. Everything that happened can really harm someone. I am not sure about the evidence used, but from what I've heard, I think this shouldn't end here. Moreover, guess who started it? Was she pretending it was her? She could be, but that would be the most foolish thing to do. That's why I think Cubecraft believed her if she was faking it. Once more, I don't know anything about the evidence used.

They made the right decision by banning the players who were spreading the pictures and bullying a specific person. In my opinion, they were banned fairly Though, more research is necessary. If it comes to an end like this, no one will know if Fliqa was pretending it was her or if she wasn't.

I'd like to know why she isn't banned too. Additional, I assume the community would like to know if the management has clear evidence of Fliqa not pretending it was her.
it wasn't her on that pictures but she's trying to get attention

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Its because she bought her way in basically.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Its because she bought her way in basically.
Such a smart move...
*Get's banned*
MOM CAN I SEE SOMETHING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD?
it wasn't her on that pictures but she's trying to get attention
If it was so i would love to see that photo's on internet and see her being exposed. I hope that the mangoment actually ban her then and unban the people as it's a fake photo.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In simpler terms, we alerted the authorities as well as reported the activity to Discord.

That's funny cause nothing has happened yet. I am assuming it takes time but I honestly don't believe that.

Such a smart move...
*Get's banned*
MOM CAN I SEE SOMETHING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD?

If it was so i would love to see that photo's on internet and see her being exposed. I hope that the mangoment actually ban her then and unban the people as it's a fake photo.

Like management would care... Because they think they're right they won't change their minds now most likely. This is like a Marieke 2.0

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I hope that the mangoment actually ban her then and unban the people as it's a fake photo.
When was the last time managment actually listened to the community the people who don't spend all their life savings on cubecraft. They're never going to unban them, even though they know they're wrong. They won't accpet that. Same with Marieke, they'll pretend they are right all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom