Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I'm here to make a suggestion for a new game. Now I know that cubecraft won't add this anytime soon as they are working on a new update and what not but I figured I should say this idea while I still have it

What I'm suggesting is cop and robbers. In this game there be 12-15 players (depending on what the community thinks) and there be 2-3 cops. The cops will have an iron sword so that they can kill the robbers putting them in jail. The cops can also have a taser(a bow) which can one shot but would have a cool down. The robbers meanwhile can try and free their fellow robbers by pressing a button next to the jail while also trying to avoid the cops. The robbers will have power ups like invisiblity potions, knock back stick (knock back would have to be extreme tho) and armour (for a limited time). I also think that if someone spend 30 seconds in jail they should become a cop. The time limit should be 5-6 mins or maybe having it changed depending on the map.

Speaking of maps they should be medium size with secret passage/tunnels in it as well as parkour so it isn't just a running contents.

to my knowledge no other servers have done this so this would be a unique game mode. Once again this is just a general idea if you got something you want to change about this then comment it. Thanks you all for reading have a good day

Edit: after talking a bunch the community decided that the robbers would have something to steal kinda like capture the flag. There could be some key around the map which the robbers will have to collect so that they can open a vault. Once the vault is open there can be a gold block the robber can steal. The robber that picked up the golden block will be visable through walls and have a golden block on their head to make it obvious for the cops to target. This will also make it so that the cops would be the ones waiting out the timer as well so that the robbers got more of a goal and be willing to take risk. There should also be multiple jail or atleast multiple ways of breaking people out of jail to prevent camping as the cops would then be stretched too thin.

Last edited:

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
And if power ups would be in the game I think it would be better if the robbers should be able to get the power ups. The only bad thing with this game is that it's really similar to snowman survival. So if they would add this new gamemode they would probably never re-add snowman survival.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this game could be fun but if the players that got into jail could respawn there would be no way of winning if the players respawned over and over again. Resolution: If someone got into jail they should lose the game.
I feel like it would be incredibly boring if they just loss and had to spectate maybe they can make it like skywars when they can just leave but I feel like it would be funnier having them turn into cops. That way the game would get harder over time. Maybe the time should get decreased tho? what do you think?

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I feel like it would be incredibly boring if they just loss and had to spectate maybe they can make it like skywars when they can just leave but I feel like it would be funnier having them turn into cops. That way the game would get harder over time. Maybe the time should get decreased tho? what do you think?
Oh yeah I meant that when they lose they can return to the lobby

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
And if power ups would be in the game I think it would be better if the robbers should be able to get the power ups. The only bad thing with this game is that it's really similar to snowman survival. So if they would add this new gamemode they would probably never re-add snowman survival.
Yeah it is definitely similar to snowman survival but I feel like sincie snowman survival is something that only happens during Christmas time and the fact that this does have some big difference like being able to save people from being a cop and that you can survive multiple hits. It also wouldn't be limited to just Christmasy maps.

Also I did mean to make it so robbers have the power ups sorry if my post didn't make that clear. Saying that having cops exclusive power up might also help make it unquie as snowmen can't get any power ups.

If cops were to have power ups it have to be an extra arrow for the taser, a item that temporarily shows and outline of robbers through the wall and maybe speed.

We can also make it so that robbers actually have to rob something to win so that unlike snowman survival it wouldn't be a game where you wait out the clock. Maybe they be keys all over the map that the robbers have to collect and when they put it all together they can open a vault which has a golden block in it. When they have the golden block it would slow whoever picks it up. They have to take the block to the exit to win.

How do you think about these changes?

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
personally i think that it is too similar to games on other networks and the design team could come up with something more revolutionary or different to other things available on featured servers

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hypixel cops and crims, hive murder mystery, other tag based games on lifeboat etc.
Ahh never heard of cops and crimes I'm a console player so I never gone on hypixel. I do think their is enough difference between this and murder mystery tho. I need to check out the game on lifeboat to comment about thoes.

Do you think adding something to steal would help make it unique tho.

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Ahh never heard of cops and crimes I'm a console player so I never gone on hypixel. I do think their is enough difference between this and murder mystery tho. I need to check out the game on lifeboat to comment about thoes.

so like a combination of murder mystery, ctf and cops and criminals?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
so I am assuming the cop's aim of the game is to get every robber in prison, and the robber's aim of the game is to survive. I think the only problem is camping, with cops camping the button permanently. Other than that I agree, as everyone else said, that it's a cool idea but would need Cubecraft's own spin on it.

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
so I am assuming the cop's aim of the game is to get every robber in prison, and the robber's aim of the game is to survive. I think the only problem is camping, with cops camping the button permanently. Other than that I agree, as everyone else said, that it's a cool idea but would need Cubecraft's own spin on it.
reminds me of mk8 piranha game

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town

Cops and Crims is a Team VS Team Battle Royale (5-10 players on each team I think) just with guns instead of swords.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cops and Crims is a Team VS Team Battle Royale (5-10 players on each team I think) just with guns instead of swords.
Ah thanks for telling me. That does sound kinda different then if the crims get guns as well

Do you think adding something for the robbers to steal would improve the game or do you think it would take away from the original suggestion?

Reactions: Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Ah thanks for telling me. That does sound kinda different then if the crims get guns as well

Do you think adding something for the robbers to steal would improve the game or do you think it would take away from the original suggestion?
I think adding something for robbers to steal would improve the game since there is no current objective for the robbers other than to free their fellow robbers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom