the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

I have a simple suggestion for you today.
I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a beta games text channel in the Discord channel.

PRO’s
- This would make it easier for players to discuss the new games as it creates a separate place for everyone to leave their opinion rather than it getting lost in the more general channels.

- It would also be a great way for the server team to gather feedback about the new games and have them consolidated in a separated channel.

CON’s (and me trying to counter them at the same time :p)
- There’s obviously already quite some Discord channels, so I would understand some people not being a fan of this to keep the server simple. However I do believe that the player count of the beta games is definitely high enough for a separate channel to pay off.

- Since the games are temporary, who knows maybe the channel would lose its use should they get removed. Well, the channel could just be archived then until a new beta game releases. For now I believe it would be great to gather feedback from players.

Thoughts? Let me know!

- Front

Last edited:

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Also another counter to the argument of to many channels, players can decide to not have the channel if they don’t need it. Just like with the other channels.

I would love to see this implemented. Because I can really see the benefit of it.

• Heart
Reactions: Frontlane

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
It’s been implemented now!
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 14.29.05.jpeg

O1OO

Novice Member
May 24, 2020
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

I have a simple suggestion for you today.
I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a beta games text channel in the Discord channel.

PRO’s
- This would make it easier for players to discuss the new games as it creates a separate place for everyone to leave their opinion rather than it getting lost in the more general channels.

- It would also be a great way for the server team to gather feedback about the new games and have them consolidated in a separated channel.

CON’s (and me trying to counter them at the same time :p)
- There’s obviously already quite some Discord channels, so I would understand some people not being a fan of this to keep the server simple. However I do believe that the player count of the beta games is definitely high enough for a separate channel to pay off.

- Since the games are temporary, who knows maybe the channel would lose its use should they get removed. Well, the channel could just be archived then until a new beta game releases. For now I believe it would be great to gather feedback from players.

Thoughts? Let me know!

- Front
yeah i agree on the beta tester rank but i guess its better to keep it on main disc

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom