Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pekd

i like the idea, but when the vault is opened, the robbers should win instantly. if they had to go to the exit point first, they would have no chance of surviving, all police officers would come to get the robber that carries the gold block.
Another solution would be to give the robbers weapons or a lot of power-ups, so the other robbers that dont carry the gold block can protect the gold block carrier.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i like the idea, but when the vault is opened, the robbers should win instantly. if they had to go to the exit point first, they would have no chance of surviving, all police officers would come to get the robber that carries the gold block.
Another solution would be to give the robbers weapons or a lot of power-ups, so the other robbers that dont carry the gold block can protect the gold block carrier.
Yeah the power up spawn rate would have to go up if they do open the vault in order to make it fair.

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
Hello I'm here to make a suggestion for a new game. Now I know that cubecraft won't add this anytime soon as they are working on a new update and what not but I figured I should say this idea while I still have it

What I'm suggesting is cop and robbers. In this game there be 12-15 players (depending on what the community thinks) and there be 2-3 cops. The cops will have an iron sword so that they can kill the robbers putting them in jail. The cops can also have a taser(a bow) which can one shot but would have a cool down. The robbers meanwhile can try and free their fellow robbers by pressing a button next to the jail while also trying to avoid the cops. The robbers will have power ups like invisiblity potions, knock back stick (knock back would have to be extreme tho) and armour (for a limited time). I also think that if someone spend 30 seconds in jail they should become a cop. The time limit should be 5-6 mins or maybe having it changed depending on the map.

Speaking of maps they should be medium size with secret passage/tunnels in it as well as parkour so it isn't just a running contents.

to my knowledge no other servers have done this so this would be a unique game mode. Once again this is just a general idea if you got something you want to change about this then comment it. Thanks you all for reading have a good day

Edit: after talking a bunch the community decided that the robbers would have something to steal kinda like capture the flag. There could be some key around the map which the robbers will have to collect so that they can open a vault. Once the vault is open there can be a gold block the robber can steal. The robber that picked up the golden block will be visable through walls and have a golden block on their head to make it obvious for the cops to target. This will also make it so that the cops would be the ones waiting out the timer as well so that the robbers got more of a goal and be willing to take risk. There should also be multiple jail or atleast multiple ways of breaking people out of jail to prevent camping as the cops would then be stretched too thin.
That sounds amazing, I hope the devs take a look at this and implement it!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I would really like to see something within this concept on Cube because this'll be a whole new type of games out there. Hope this thread'll get soon some attention from staff too!

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I really like this idea. It's unique and definitely is fairly original (as far as I can tell) Snowman survival is one of my favourites (along with Colony control) I think if you give this objective and the concept of saving people from becoming cops (snowmen) makes it interesting. Camping could be an issue but I hope this post gains some traction I would love to see a game like this added. My only question is how many different power ups does each team get and how do we balance them out so one power up doesn't complete change the game in someone favour.

• Heart

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like this idea. It's unique and definitely is fairly original (as far as I can tell) Snowman survival is one of my favourites (along with Colony control) I think if you give this objective and the concept of saving people from becoming cops (snowmen) makes it interesting. Camping could be an issue but I hope this post gains some traction I would love to see a game like this added. My only question is how many different power ups does each team get and how do we balance them out so one power up doesn't complete change the game in someone favour.
I would think the amount of power up spawning would depend on how many on the team (if that possible) for example if their one free criminal left then alot of power up would spawn to try and give the final criminal a chance of freeing their mate before getting overwhelmed. I would like to think that their atleast 3 unique powerup for each team and then adjusting them to make them more or less overpowered depending on how people feel about said powerup.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom