Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so I know that this was mentioned a while back and was rejected but I wanted to bring it to light and state my opnion on it

So if you report someone and they've already been reported before your report your report gets closed and I feel as though there should be a separate response for a already reported player like already Taken care of (In the color orange or something) or something shorter then that and I know People will say it's just a word or just a color but 1. It's very depressing when you look at all your reports that were closed because of you being to late and 2. if you want to apply for a staff job espically helper and moderater they'll look at your reports and how many you have handeled and I don't know exactly how reports are done so I'm just going to assume that staff doesn't look at the reason that your reports are closed because honestly that's a LOT of closed reports to look at for every application, they might I don't know but just assuming they don't the staff member who's looking at them to see if you're a good reporter and might go Oh no so many closed reports this person must not be good at reporting players and just reports small little things and doesn't report correctly they're not qualified for staff *Denie* Now I know staff is not this harsh but my point is it can be hard for people to do apps and be accepted with all the denided reports just cause they were a little late on the report,

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and let me know what you think :)

U

Unipotato

I only care that they are banned/punished, not who does it. It should be the satisfaction that Cube has one less hacker rather then your handled reports. When applying for staff, they will most likely look at why the report was closed rather than if it was accepted or not.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Some people don't know how to use appeals.cubecraft.net to check if the player is banned and a lot don't know that you can see responses from moderators on reports :P A separate response would help those people know that the player they reported really got banned :3

D

Deleted member 169486

When they look at the reports, they probably first look at your application. If that's okay then they would most likely look at your reports. If they find a few denied in a ton of accepted then they will probably look at the reason.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
When they look at the reports, they probably first look at your application. If that's okay then they would most likely look at your reports. If they find a few denied in a ton of accepted then they will probably look at the reason.

Yes but What I am trying to say is and again I am just guessing because I've never given anyone a job on cubecraft (Obviously) when they look at your reports and a lot of them are denided no matter if it's because someone else got it before you or you were just wrong they still see a closed report and may just pass you up which may not be the case but if all of my reports that were denided because I was to late were accepted or given another name I'd probably only have 5-10 denided reports compaired to 20+

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Yes, I actually have gotten confused with this before. Would be a very useful feature.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
2. if you want to apply for a staff job espically helper and moderater they'll look at your reports and how many you have handeled and I don't know exactly how reports are done so I'm just going to assume that staff doesn't look at the reason that your reports are closed because honestly that's a LOT of closed reports to look at for every application, they might I don't know but just assuming they don't the staff member who's looking at them to see if you're a good reporter and might go Oh no so many closed reports this person must not be good at reporting players and just reports small little things and doesn't report correctly they're not qualified for staff *Denie*
No I am not sure if they do it the way I think they do, for obvious reasons. But I believe they don't exactly look at the amount of reports you did, but at the quality of them. If they look at some of the reasons of the closed ones, they will see that the majority of them were closed due to doubles.

Back to the suggestion: I don't think it's needed, because let's be honest, like you said, it's only a color and a text. It won't have a big effect :P

N

Nikboo

Why though?
Developers could be working on stuff which is a lot more useful then this...

When applying for helper, they won't take into account the reports you did which were closed due to another moderator dealing with it before you could create your report. Personally, I think that they'd much rather choose helpers who are just 'there' to help out. Helpers should be there to support Cubecraft and to be happy that the rule breaker has already been dealt with instead of frown because it didn't come from their own report.

Also, it's really just a red colour and the bit of text.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Close = accepted but on another report by another person.
If it was rejected, it would say rejected/denied.
Close is just, you know, closing it cause it's already dealt with. Nothing more nothing less. (short and simple)

If players are only reporting to get a chance to apply for helper, it kinda tells us what kind of person they are and probably should stop there and think about their mindset first.
Isn't getting players punished more of a priority than ones look?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
It doesn't actually,
Doubles:
3FOcrp3.png

Rejected/denied:
GKvIVRs.png

;)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Close = accepted but on another report by another person.
Close is just, you know, closing it cause it's already dealt with. Nothing more nothing less. (short and simple)

If players are only reporting to get a chance to apply for helper, it kinda tells us what kind of person they are and probably should stop there and think about their mindset first.
Isn't getting players punished more of a priority than ones look?

I'm not saying just report people to get staff at all it may of sounded that way when I said it but what I ment is let's say a player has been playing on CubeCraft for 3 years and they've been doing reports for 2 and they've just recently chose to apply for staff, they have 100 reports 60 of them are accepted and 40 of them are rejected and 30 of the rejected are because someone else got the report in before they could and so when staff look at their application they may go oh no that's a lot of rejcted reports this person doesn't seem qualified to be staff. I'm not saying that you should just report to get a role on CubeCraft I'm saying that if you'd like to apply your reports may hurt your chances of being accepted I am not saying just report to get staff I am sorry for the confusion I hope I helped clear things up a little.

D

Deleted member 169486

I'm not saying just report people to get staff at all it may of sounded that way when I said it but what I ment is let's say a player has been playing on CubeCraft for 3 years and they've been doing reports for 2 and they've just recently chose to apply for staff, they have 100 reports 60 of them are accepted and 40 of them are rejected and 30 of the rejected are because someone else got the report in before they could and so when staff look at their application they may go oh no that's a lot of rejcted reports this person doesn't seem qualified to be staff. I'm not saying that you should just report to get a role on CubeCraft I'm saying that if you'd like to apply your reports may hurt your chances of being accepted I am not saying just report to get staff I am sorry for the confusion I hope I helped clear things up a little.
They are probably going to look at the reason...

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I am fairly confident in saying that we won't deny your staff application due to closed reports. Even though they are closed, it still shows us that you put the time and effort into keeping our server hacker-clean. I don't see this as a big deal, look at how many accepted reports you have, not the denied/closed ones :)

Ok thank you for informing me on how applacations are handeled and clearing this up for me :)

Edit: If this is how apps are handled then I see no reason for my suggestion for the last time thanks for clarifying :)

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Ok so I know that this was mentioned a while back and was rejected but I wanted to bring it to light and state my opnion on it

So if you report someone and they've already been reported before your report your report gets closed and I feel as though there should be a separate response for a already reported player like already Taken care of (In the color orange or something) or something shorter then that and I know People will say it's just a word or just a color but 1. It's very depressing when you look at all your reports that were closed because of you being to late and 2. if you want to apply for a staff job espically helper and moderater they'll look at your reports and how many you have handeled and I don't know exactly how reports are done so I'm just going to assume that staff doesn't look at the reason that your reports are closed because honestly that's a LOT of closed reports to look at for every application, they might I don't know but just assuming they don't the staff member who's looking at them to see if you're a good reporter and might go Oh no so many closed reports this person must not be good at reporting players and just reports small little things and doesn't report correctly they're not qualified for staff *Denie* Now I know staff is not this harsh but my point is it can be hard for people to do apps and be accepted with all the denided reports just cause they were a little late on the report,

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and let me know what you think :)

i agree because i reported this person 2 days ago , he banned today , but my report got closed because someone else reported him :(
29509f92e0c4e1a8e988c2d423e02953.png
ae82134ddfbc89252e4e7c7eb58678cc.png
bed9512cde8c9ee2e0cd96e143fbbf90.png
ae82134ddfbc89252e4e7c7eb58678cc.png
29509f92e0c4e1a8e988c2d423e02953.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom