Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a new mode called easy mode?

  • Yes!!! Awesome!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think it will be nice if there is a new mode in minerware!
There is a normal and hard mode, but I think it will be nice if there is a easy mode, for the beginning players!
Vote below
 
F

Facelurite

Guest
EuVTqau1cSjUC4lCp3hr92VkwTl-ChxaIl1I8Ei7GBSFpVMbIpUDA5AQ8kEPZJlGVAJKc25buDdrNJcjyH_zmEs6DVcm0zZZc4I6PIo=w400-h339-nc
 

someone1234567890

Well-Known Member
May 6, 2016
319
119
118
22
I think it will be nice if there is a new mode in minerware!
There is a normal and hard mode, but I think it will be nice if there is a easy mode, for the beginning players!
Vote below
I Say no. It would be to easy I think... But is nice thinking from you :)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom