Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Floedekage

Mar 4, 2017
I have noted some problems with the games I play on this server, this is not bugs that make the games unplayable, but is more of a glitch and general annoyances.

Eggwars:
- You cannot destroy blocks beneath team members, which might be very smart, but this has been exploited when I was walled in, in the map Tea Party, when a player by the name woorm1 chose to place a block in front of one of the generator towers and standing on top of it -- the solution would be to simply make the opening to the generator towers wider, the inability to destroy blocks beneath team members is still pretty smart.

- It would be smart to have a setting to disable the particle effect when upgrading generators, when you are on an old PC (like I am) the frame rate drops to a few frames a second, this even happens in some levels when the other teams are upgrading, if they are close enough. This makes battling or building bridges extremely hard.

- The update where you buy blocks in your own teams colours, eg. stained clay and stained glass give certain colours an advantage. I personally always choose to join a team whose colours fade into the background. This means Dark Blue in the map Spaceships and Light Blue, Pink or Grey in almost every other level. I've noted this hugely influences your chance of destroying other teams eggs and your chance of winning.

Blockwars:
- The game tries to make the teams more equal, but this just ends in players who have no investment in the game. I've tried this myself, where I chose just to run around because I didn't find my new teams defense particularly good and has no chance of using the defense I had built for the - now - opposite team. And I have seen my own team members actively destroying defense and opening up to the flag or core because they wanted the other team to win. The only way to equalize teams without players loosing interest in the game might be to just make respawn times longer for the team with more members.

- There are some bugs with the kits. I've noted that sometimes when placing TNT (seems to be when placing it below other players) it doesn't place the TNT and you will not get another even when waiting for over 2 minutes. Also some of the kits have a limited use. When playing as an Archer, when you have used all of your arrows you have little to no effect on the game and might as well jump into the void. Wouldn't it be smarter to get arrows every X seconds to a max of Y arrows?

Hope this can be used to improve the games.
<3 Floedekage

Reactions: Power Ranger

Floedekage

Mar 4, 2017
I forgot one thing in Eggwars.

Some players will wall in opponents in obsidian in order to keep killing them when they respawn and get points. This drags out games and is torturous.

A

A pigeon

I forgot one thing in Eggwars.

Some players will wall in opponents in obsidian in order to keep killing them when they respawn and get points. This drags out games and is torturous.
I do that . Its fun and would not like it fixed tysm

I didnt understand the block below teammate part very well however.Nvm i understood after a second read. Quite an interesting troll .

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom