Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'd like to suggest the following armour colors.
- Cyan
- Light Grey
- Light Blue
- Magenta
- Black
- Brown
- White
- Iron / Gold / Diamond (I'd love to see these return but just for Donators because it looks amazing)
- Enchanted Armour (I believe these were removed aswell and I want to see these back because sometimes the enchanted version is amazing)
BNP9xcs.png

Why do I want to suggest this? Because sometimes I get bored and decide to wear all kind of hats and armour from the vanity to make funny combinations.
For instance, I made a Magma Cube Outfit. But there are no black leggings for instance. With these new colors the number of new combinations will be even bigger and I'd like to see this :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom