Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'd like to suggest the following armour colors.
- Cyan
- Light Grey
- Light Blue
- Magenta
- Black
- Brown
- White
- Iron / Gold / Diamond (I'd love to see these return but just for Donators because it looks amazing)
- Enchanted Armour (I believe these were removed aswell and I want to see these back because sometimes the enchanted version is amazing)
BNP9xcs.png

Why do I want to suggest this? Because sometimes I get bored and decide to wear all kind of hats and armour from the vanity to make funny combinations.
For instance, I made a Magma Cube Outfit. But there are no black leggings for instance. With these new colors the number of new combinations will be even bigger and I'd like to see this :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom