Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to say something. I can't exactly speak for Bedrock players as I don't own a copy of Bedrock, but from what I know is that Bedrock's non-vips have 4 available party slots. On Java however, stone ranked users have a maximum of 3 party slots.

In my opinion, non-donators on Java should also have access to a maximum party size of 4, just like on Bedrock.

If you have a rank, your disagrees don’t count. This is for non ranks here.
Well, that's not very nice. No one ever said disagrees from donators don't count. You're just personally excluding people's opinions solely because they spent money that supports the server? Everyone has a valid opinion, even in this case, and all should be taken well into consideration.

Reactions: ssf2_god

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I would like to say something. I can't exactly speak for Bedrock players as I don't own a copy of Bedrock, but from what I know is that Bedrock's non-vips have 4 available party slots. On Java however, stone ranked users have a maximum of 3 party slots.

In my opinion, non-donators on Java should also have access to a maximum party size of 4, just like on Bedrock.

Well, that's not very nice. No one ever said disagrees from donators don't count. You're just personally excluding people's opinions solely because they spent money that supports the server? Everyone has a valid opinion, even in this case, and all should be taken well into consideration.
Oh this thread should be mark Java then

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2

Yeah but at the start my thread was getting disagree spammed and also they don’t even affect a thread that has 25 agrees anyway because it gets forwarded either way.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Having it as a low number encourages people to buy ranks to make it a higher number, as you see people are annoyed it's so little; that will encourage people to by the next rank to fit an extra few people in. This is just how business works and cubecraft must make money to keep the server alive
But on the flip side it could encourage players to just leave the server.

Imagine you and your friends are new to cubecraft. You realize you cant all fit into the same party. I think it is more likely that new players who encounter this issue would just leave the server. People will only buy ranks when theyre already invested in the server.

Positive player experience > money

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom