Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I think we should have bigger party sizes for nons (no rank) because there are many games that have 4 person teams like EggWars and it isn’t fair and also 3 people isn’t even a party. It’s kinda unfair that you need someone with VIP to make the party for you and I know they need money but this is ridiculous.

Edit: this is already a thing in bedrock but not Java so my new suggestion is to add it to Java.

Last edited:

human being

Jan 23, 2022
the default party size should be 4 people but you should still be able to increase it by gaining vip levels

Reactions: ssf2_god

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Having it as a low number encourages people to buy ranks to make it a higher number, as you see people are annoyed it's so little; that will encourage people to by the next rank to fit an extra few people in. This is just how business works and cubecraft must make money to keep the server alive

Reactions: josepadgui

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Having it as a low number encourages people to buy ranks to make it a higher number, as you see people are annoyed it's so little; that will encourage people to by the next rank to fit an extra few people in. This is just how business works and cubecraft must make money to keep the server alive
But then 90% of people would instead just quit CubeCraft because of their restrictions as a non and play on a better server like Hive or Hypixel or something like that
Edit: shoot could’ve fitted it all in one post. Oh well, I can’t fix that.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
But then 90% of people would instead just quit CubeCraft because of their restrictions as a non and play on a better server like Hive or Hypixel or something like that
Edit: shoot could’ve fitted it all in one post. Oh well, I can’t fix that.
What are you guys talking about?? The default party size is four

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Because I said so.
Anyways, do you have proof that you are a non with NO vip level and send me a screenshot
20220428_130842.jpg
20220428_131756.jpg

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
As you can see VIP level 1 gives 5 party slots because you already have 4 as default. And you should probably check it out by yourself

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom