Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Might start his again. Anyone who still wants theirs done?
Not sure if this counts as a thread revive, because It's still relevant if I do start them.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Might start his again. Anyone who still wants theirs done?
Not sure if this counts as a thread revive, because It's still relevant if I do start them.
Could you still do mine? ;D And no, this doesn't count as a thread revive because it's in graphics.
  • A beach
  • Something cool
  • General_Claudia & could caliocean & Aimee2323 be included?
  • Action
  • Iron sword
  • Something twirly, I don't know what it's called
  • Yellow maybe? Or whatever suits (If you could, could you include my admin rank in the words?)
  • Same as setting
    Thanks! :)
Thanks if you could :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Signature 3.0 | 001 |
Re-Done:
@Parvati12
Message: You asked for this a while ago, and since you were still using my really old one, I redone the one you asked me to do a few months ago. Hope you enjoy it.
Parvati12-1.png

Hopefully it was as good as you wanted it.

Next: @Claudia

Reactions: ModernRevolution
D

Deleted member 8554

Can you do a new one for me? (Make sure the second layer is on please, I look really creepy without it) I'd like a Five Nights At Freddys background please. If you cant do that its fine. ^(oo)^

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can you do a new one for me? (Make sure the second layer is on please, I look really creepy without it) I'd like a Five Nights At Freddys background please. If you cant do that its fine. ^(oo)^
I made you one a couple of months ago and you didn't use it for longer than 2 days. I didn't see you use it at all.

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
can you make mine?
Setting: Skywars map Nether. Pose:hanging ING: tiger101tiger. Action: Hanging of the edge of an island (using the diamond pickaxe to hang). Weilding: Diamond Pickaxe. Front: anything that looks good :) Facial:grim Front Color and outline color: Gold and Black. background: Skywars map Nether. I am a gold rank :). Plzz make this for me thnxx

D

Deleted member 8554

I made you one a couple of months ago and you didn't use it for longer than 2 days. I didn't see you use it at all.
Eh, I think a new one would look better is all. I use the old one on other sites, such as PMC. The only reason I dont use it on here is becuase I can only have one picture in my sig (darn you stupid policy changes) but I still love it!

D

Deleted member 8554

Eh, I think a new one would look better is all. I use the old one on other sites, such as PMC. The only reason I dont use it on here is becuase I can only have one picture in my sig (darn you stupid policy changes) but I still love it!
And I forgot to mention, its also because I really like my current sig. If they ciuld just change the stupid policy so I could have two pictures Id gladly use it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom