Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Because you would end up relying on your teammates. If you think about it, it's a duel version of a relay parkour race. If you get a noob you will end up losing.

P.S: I never said I was against your other ideas, I just don't like his main idea.
lol thats actually the most stupid post i've ever seen

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Because you would end up relying on your teammates. If you think about it, it's a duel version of a relay parkour race. If you get a noob you will end up losing.

P.S: I never said I was against your other ideas, I just don't like his main idea.
Oh you genius, that may be true but as long as you’re not fully dependant on them thats fine. Even a noob would be useful as a meatshield.

Matthew190304

May 26, 2018
I think it's a good idea. Other people have suggested having teams in the Duels PVP and it would probably work. If you don't like the gamemode, then don't play it.

Reactions: Crystalcreeper04
D

Deleted member 352903

Might as well throw team eggwars, blockwars, team skywars, BZ squads etc all out of the window then. /s
(And you can join with your friends)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom