Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
No offense so her, but if done right, bow spamming can be incredibly effective and annoying. It true although that it is somewhat hard to do, but can still be very effective.

But not everyone does it effective, just like comboing. Comboing is incredibly effective and annoying and it is somewhat hard to do.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Yeah, 25 diamonds is a bit much but considering lots of people bow spam, they just want people to try go away from bow spam and that might be why they made it more diamonds so people will invest in things such as swords etc, and stop bow spamming, but sometimes, bow spamming is a must if there's multiple people, I was in a 1v3 and they were all bow spammers and if you can't beat them, join them! I shot them all off.
I've won a 1v4 with just a wooden sword and nothing else. I've also seen @Donald J. Trump do it too on several occasions, punch bow is not a necessity to win Out numbered fights, people in fights like that tend to hit each other a lot and also you really don't make that much progress, if they do a slight syrafe and get back to you, all you did is lost. I have only used a punch bow to bowspammers someone ONCE in the past month. On op.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
i'm not playing eggwars Anymore Cause of The New Update,The clay sucks,the armor(Normal Leather Armor are better).

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
i'm not playing eggwars Anymore Cause of The New Update,The clay sucks,the armor(Normal Leather Armor are better).
The equivalent of this irl,
Mom: Hey Timmy why aren't you playing soccer anymore?
Timmy: They changed the color of the jerseys and balls according to which team you were on!
Mom: Well some people had difficulties telling teams apart Timmy
Timmy: Well now the game is too cheesy.

I forgot what drugs I'm on, DLS I think? O.o. On the bright side we didn't have someone move to bed wars ;)

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
The equivalent of this irl,
Mom: Hey Timmy why aren't you playing soccer anymore?
Timmy: They changed the color of the jerseys and balls according to which team you were on!
Mom: Well some people had difficulties telling teams apart Timmy
Timmy: Well now the game is too cheesy.

I forgot what drugs I'm on, DLS I think? o_O. On the bright side we didn't have someone move to bed wars ;)
;-;

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom