Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Egg Wars - starting without a kit. There should be a default kit assigned regardless and no possibility of starting empty handed. Happens way too often. (Added to match late with no time to select)

Cheaters - flyers, autoclickers, etc. The extreme abundance ruins any match for anyone trying to play competitively or even have fun. It's ridiculous. They're discouraging other players from playing on your servers.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Egg Wars - starting without a kit. There should be a default kit assigned regardless and no possibility of starting empty handed. Happens way too often. (Added to match late with no time to select)
I agree, there should be an auto selected kit, however you could also do /kit during the game (I’m not 100% sure this still works though)
Cheaters - flyers, autoclickers, etc. The extreme abundance ruins any match for anyone trying to play competitively or even have fun. It's ridiculous. They're discouraging other players from playing on your servers.
The anticheat definitely has improved a ton, it’s not perfect obviously, but the amount of improvement the devs have made is insane and now I see hardly any cheaters on bedrock and I wish I was exaggerating.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I know @Pineapple Man already spoke about this but I’d like to really point out our progress. Just a few months ago, we had no Anticheat developers, and a system that didn’t ban on Bedrock. We went from cheaters every other game to now a cheater every day of playing (for most). Our anti cheat on bedrock can ban players automatically for fly and let me tell you, more is coming. We are making incredible progress to the point that it’s hard to find cheaters anymore. On Java we are able to handle all of our /reports fairly quickly and I hope to see similar moderation efforts on our Bedrock network soon. I understand that cheaters are frustrating but our efforts are in full force and we hope to eradicate all cheaters one day!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I know @Pineapple Man already spoke about this but I’d like to really point out our progress. Just a few months ago, we had no Anticheat developers, and a system that didn’t ban on Bedrock. We went from cheaters every other game to now a cheater every day of playing (for most). Our anti cheat on bedrock can ban players automatically for fly and let me tell you, more is coming. We are making incredible progress to the point that it’s hard to find cheaters anymore. On Java we are able to handle all of our /reports fairly quickly and I hope to see similar moderation efforts on our Bedrock network soon. I understand that cheaters are frustrating but our efforts are in full force and we hope to eradicate all cheaters one day!
Yeah I’ve totally noticed that I’ve barely see hackers and when I report they are accepted within hours

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
I agree, there should be an auto selected kit, however you could also do /kit during the game (I’m not 100% sure this still works though)

The anticheat definitely has improved a ton, it’s not perfect obviously, but the amount of improvement the devs have made is insane and now I see hardly any cheaters on bedrock and I wish I was exaggerating.
Just IP ban them, it will be scary enough so they won't cheat, simple.
and yea anti cheat system is better now, I haven't seen anyone hacking for sometime now.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Just IP ban them, it will be scary enough so they won't cheat, simple.
and yea anti cheat system is better now, I haven't seen anyone hacking for sometime now.
Yes but some devices I think like switch ips or smth and also what if they have siblings then there siblings can’t play

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
Yes but some devices I think like switch ips or smth and also what if they have siblings then there siblings can’t play
I have already talked about it, how many players are *siblings?* less than 10% surely what are you talking about? + using VPN increases your ping to hell makes it really hard because it slows than internet, 50-100-200ms depending on which VPN service you are using. It will be a Big filter, and what the heck again, tHeIr sIBlIng cant PlAy, honestly who cares, they are both guilty, his/her brother/sister have to get along with each other + Cubecraft wont lose players, its 1 account. its like there is actually no ban already they just make another account, what you say must be applied to java too, we dont ban people because there might be someone else owning account so the other guy cant play. its just ridiculous to think about! (I know there are more kids on bedrock edition)

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have already talked about it, how many players are *siblings?* less than 10% surely what are you talking about? + using VPN increases your ping to hell makes it really hard because it slows than internet, 50-100-200ms depending on which VPN service you are using. It will be a Big filter, and what the heck again, tHeIr sIBlIng cant PlAy, honestly who cares, they are both guilty, his/her brother/sister have to get along with each other + Cubecraft wont lose players, its 1 account. its like there is actually no ban already they just make another account, what you say must be applied to java too, we dont ban people because there might be someone else owning account so the other guy cant play. its just ridiculous to think about! (I know there are more kids on bedrock edition)
Their sibling cheating has nothing to do with them whatsoever. Their sibling could cheat without them knowing even if they have a great relationship, and they would still be IP banned. I have a brother and he was banned (he says he was innocent, not sure how true that is) and I would not have been happy if I had been banned from him.

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
Their sibling cheating has nothing to do with them whatsoever. Their sibling could cheat without them knowing even if they have a great relationship, and they would still be IP banned. I have a brother and he was banned (he says he was innocent, not sure how true that is) and I would not have been happy if I had been banned from him.
I say it again, how many players are *siblings*?... stop it....
less than 10%
losing 10% player at MOST <<<<<< No more hackers.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
heaters - flyers, autoclickers, etc. The extreme abundance ruins any match for anyone trying to play competitively or even have fun. It's ridiculous. They're discouraging other players from playing on your servers.
Not CC’s fault

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020

i dont encounter either of these problems as a kit in eggwars is worth ~ 5 iron and I rarely see cheaters anymore.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I would say that if your sibling cheats and you get banned, thats a family issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Kylo2532 and ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom