Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,
I don't know where I am, I don't know where I've been. But I know where I want to go. And so I'd thought I'd let you know, that these things take forever, and I especially am slow

So here I am doing a 1k message thread that I personally never thought was going to happen. I never did a introduce myself thread either so you may not know who I am. Well then, I'm just your fellow Minecraft player and supporter of this server, I joined this server about 1 and 1/2 years ago. And almost a year ago on the forums. Yay.

But however the longer I have stayed the worst it has gotten. Everyone just wants helper, when half of them are so bloody immature. No one is taking into consideration how many good suggestions are out there. We or just me are really starting to feel isolated for everything.

But, that's not what we are here, for now, is it? I'll save that bit for later :)

So I would tag heaps of you and say "oh wow bro you did great at this", eh I would but I really can't be bothered. Also, I don't want anyone to feel excluded. But I'll say something anyway. Thanks for getting me to 1k it's definitely been a ride and I couldn't have done it without you, cheers for letting me know about the rules @ISeeThroughYou

I'll cya guys soon! Take care of yourself and remember to try your best and never take the easy way out. If all you want to be is helper that go for it! GO FOR IT. You might trigger a few @zRinne 's on the way, but it's fine. So if you do that, with these things there's no telling. You'll just have to wait and see.

I think that I was blind before I met you. Besides, maybe this time is different I mean, I really think you like me :)
Take care,
I'm not going to be very active anymore so I might say goodbye now?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Ma little SpinnyPoo, I don't know you that well my friend, but what I do know is that it was always fun seeing you on threads and stuff. Never gonna forget you mate, hope to see you soon! <3

Reactions: Spinnypoo

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Well, truth...
Hope you come back C:
Congratulations on 1000 even though it's just a number, what matters is what where those 1000 C:

D

Deleted member 204478

Congratz with 1000 messages!
Goodluck with anything that life throws at you in the future. :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom