Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Anyone ready for a new year? I know I am. Also Im considering myself retired in skywars, since I’ve been gone so long that I’ve gotten really rusty. I think I’ll take up building.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Guess what, I hate minerware too, so there’s that. And lucky islands (if I’m reading that right) are biased against me because of my terrible luck, so I don’t think I’ll be doing that lol.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Well, to tell the truth @Dreamer, I have tried java. But I didn’t really take to it since it didn’t seem that much better than bedrock except for extra gamemodes (and a lot less lag spikes for an oversea server). Maybe I’ll go back to it.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Well, to tell the truth @Dreamer, I have tried java. But I didn’t really take to it since it didn’t seem that much better than bedrock except for extra gamemodes (and a lot less lag spikes for an oversea server). Maybe I’ll go back to it.
well if you play on 1.9 or higher it gets more interesting :D better pvp and way more options and way more challenging to reach leaderboards

Reactions: Builder556
D

Deleted member 469419

Late congratulations for those 1000 message!
Also I'd personally suggest you to take up of a gamemode like eggwars, it's pretty much funny. I actually love skywars, but EggWars its like other level lmao!

You also can take up lucky Islands, another pretty much nice game. Whatever the path you take, good luck with it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom