Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This is going to be my 1000th message.
I've never thought I would even reach 500, but apparently I was wrong.
Looking back from the start, I remember knowing literally nothing when I first joined. I used to ask stupid questions like "where do I report" "What is the difference between staff and members" "What is a member" and such. I'll have admit I was a fool back then. I've decided to stick around in the forums, I found it very interesting and started to look at threads, creating threads etc. The first member I've ever known was @Jeff_Bllkth I know he already left, but I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me to get where I am now.

I would also like to specially thank

@DanielDaProNub - Always being supportive and looking at my threads!
@Milkyboo -For being awesome!
@Klompie - Being helpful and supportive!
@zRinne - The first mod to see in-game, I was so shocked ( for some reason ) and that made my day!
@Tacosbefriends -for making entertaining streams and being a really cool guy

I just really appreciate the choice to stay here even though I've been through rough times, thanks everyone <3

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It's good to see you enjoy playing on this server and help people ;)
Congratulations for the 1000 messages gurl!! You have grown as member on this forum and I'm glad you are still active doing good things around here :P

The first member I've ever known was @Jeff_Bllkth I know he already left, but I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me to get where I am now.
I still remember the first day you joined the forums and I noticed my answers weren't good ones (sorry :/) or at least that's how I consider it after reading them now.

You know where to talk with me whenever you need advices or help, and I hope you never change because you don't need anything to change, just be like you're right now: amazing, cheerful and helpful. Alright, congrats Rayz!!! <3

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's good to see you enjoy playing on this server and help people ;)
Congratulations for the 1000 messages gurl!! You have grown as member on this forum and I'm glad you are still active doing good things around here :p

I still remember the first day you joined the forums and I noticed my answers weren't good ones (sorry :/) or at least that's how I consider it after reading them now.

You know where to talk with me whenever you need advices or help, and I hope you never change because you don't need anything to change, just be like you're right now: amazing, cheerful and helpful. Alright, congrats Rayz!!! <3
Aww Thanks <3 I remember my first message to you was asking Am I gonna get banned and How to get a avatar. You did an excellent job answering me!
I appreciate all your compliments, giving me confidence when I feel down and useless.
I could never thank you enough:oops:

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Congrats on your 1000th post, I was the first mod you saw? Perhaps I was stalking you, waiting for you to enter cubecraft.
It was all planned.. I am a cat, I'm slowly gonna rule the wor- i mean meow.
Yeah, you were the first mod I've saw in-game ( I actually freaked out ) Sometimes, I do not get cats

Note to past self: Congratulations for freaking out when seeing a cat in-game. ( All though you may not see this )

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom