Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This is going to be my 1000th message.
I've never thought I would even reach 500, but apparently I was wrong.
Looking back from the start, I remember knowing literally nothing when I first joined. I used to ask stupid questions like "where do I report" "What is the difference between staff and members" "What is a member" and such. I'll have admit I was a fool back then. I've decided to stick around in the forums, I found it very interesting and started to look at threads, creating threads etc. The first member I've ever known was @Jeff_Bllkth I know he already left, but I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me to get where I am now.

I would also like to specially thank

@DanielDaProNub - Always being supportive and looking at my threads!
@Milkyboo -For being awesome!
@Klompie - Being helpful and supportive!
@zRinne - The first mod to see in-game, I was so shocked ( for some reason ) and that made my day!
@Tacosbefriends -for making entertaining streams and being a really cool guy

I just really appreciate the choice to stay here even though I've been through rough times, thanks everyone <3

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It's good to see you enjoy playing on this server and help people ;)
Congratulations for the 1000 messages gurl!! You have grown as member on this forum and I'm glad you are still active doing good things around here :P

The first member I've ever known was @Jeff_Bllkth I know he already left, but I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me to get where I am now.
I still remember the first day you joined the forums and I noticed my answers weren't good ones (sorry :/) or at least that's how I consider it after reading them now.

You know where to talk with me whenever you need advices or help, and I hope you never change because you don't need anything to change, just be like you're right now: amazing, cheerful and helpful. Alright, congrats Rayz!!! <3

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's good to see you enjoy playing on this server and help people ;)
Congratulations for the 1000 messages gurl!! You have grown as member on this forum and I'm glad you are still active doing good things around here :p

I still remember the first day you joined the forums and I noticed my answers weren't good ones (sorry :/) or at least that's how I consider it after reading them now.

You know where to talk with me whenever you need advices or help, and I hope you never change because you don't need anything to change, just be like you're right now: amazing, cheerful and helpful. Alright, congrats Rayz!!! <3
Aww Thanks <3 I remember my first message to you was asking Am I gonna get banned and How to get a avatar. You did an excellent job answering me!
I appreciate all your compliments, giving me confidence when I feel down and useless.
I could never thank you enough:oops:

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Congrats on your 1000th post, I was the first mod you saw? Perhaps I was stalking you, waiting for you to enter cubecraft.
It was all planned.. I am a cat, I'm slowly gonna rule the wor- i mean meow.
Yeah, you were the first mod I've saw in-game ( I actually freaked out ) Sometimes, I do not get cats

Note to past self: Congratulations for freaking out when seeing a cat in-game. ( All though you may not see this )

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom