Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should I grind next?


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
Today, I’ve achieved my goal of reaching 1K wins by October!!
This morning, I got my 1000th win!
Before I show any proof, I would like to thank those that helped me grind in parties: @WorriedSkate940 @Donkeyy @WiggedWigg @RemberMoon @zvnek @BicolourSine41 Solaris7068 and many others! Thank you!
IMG_6453.png
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,750
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Heart
Reactions: Reesle

ProfParzival

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2019
482
700
169
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey congrats :-)
Here's my stats for no other reason than it's similar wins and
2024-bridgestats.PNG
to see an interesting comparison as I only really played about errrm 2 or 3 years ago and prob quite a lot has changed since.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
I included the results of the poll in this thread 👇
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom