Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
CC lost players beacuse players like to spam with their sword.
But players don't realise that if CC stays on 1.8 axes will deal less damage
And i know players like to deal 9 damage with axe and then continue hitting with sword due to slowness of axe
After all 1.8 combat doesn't require any skill: you just constantly hit with ur sword.
And i think 1.9 combat is much more fun than 1.8 combat
Troll account maybe? I dont get why spamming your sword it bad tbh. kb is messed up so thats on the devs.A wooden axe shouldnt deal as much as a diamond sword just not how it should be. 1.8 combat requires skill lol you have to strafe combo rod and a lot more things. I guess thats your opinion but thats not how alot of the mc community feels.

Reactions: Luzario
A

A pigeon

Most of minecraft is not into PvP FYI. PvP itself is a minority , further divided into conformists who like 1.8 and 1.9 plebs.

i am 1.9 pleb btw

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
CC lost players beacuse players like to spam with their sword.
But players don't realise that if CC stays on 1.8 axes will deal less damage
And i know players like to deal 9 damage with axe and then continue hitting with sword due to slowness of axe
After all 1.8 combat doesn't require any skill: you just constantly hit with ur sword.
And i think 1.9 combat is much more fun than 1.8 combat
Look at pot pvp in 1.8, you have to manage your health and not die really fast. Ok, look at 1.9 pot pvp, all you have to do is take it slow, and it's impossible for people to die very fast because they don't forget to pot themselves unlike 1.8.
Edit: 1.8 requires more health management.
They have maps on FFA with 1.8, you can play skywars and eggwars 1.8 too so you can play with spam on Cubecraft if you want.
1.8 in ffa is broken because of the knock back, not just that, also the hit registers is broken too, ask 1.8 pot pvpers to go there and try it, they will say the same thing.
We may as well just keep both I guess.
Problem is that if we keep both, eventually players from 1.8 are gonna want stuff that are from the 1.9 updates, what will cc do there, that's my question

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Look at pot pvp in 1.8, you have to manage your health and not die really fast. Ok, look at 1.9 pot pvp, all you have to do is take it slow, and it's impossible for people to die very fast because they don't forget to pot themselves unlike 1.8.
Edit: 1.8 requires more health management.

1.8 in ffa is broken because of the knock back, not just that, also the hit registers is broken too, ask 1.8 pot pvpers to go there and try it, they will say the same thing.

Problem is that if we keep both, eventually players from 1.8 are gonna want stuff that are from the 1.9 updates, what will cc do there, that's my question
Ah yes, good point there.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
1.8 cubecraft is not dead. 1.8 pvpers say that 1.9 pvp is for losers that dont know how to jitter click, 1.9 pvpers say that 1.8 is dead because all you do is spam click. When you dont only spam click. In my opinion I think that 1.9 kind of ruined minecraft, but it doesnt matter because it is only our opinion. You do more than just spam click in 1.8 pvp if you actually played it. Strafing and timing your hits is in both pvp combats, my reason is the you dont just spam click on the screen, you have to time your hits on the target, 1.9 pvp just forces that timed hits. Lets just settle the differences with opinions. And people should stop talkking about how 1.8 is dead. 1.8 is modern an original, 1.9 pvp is more of a new thing. Not as modern or original as 1.8, but here is the thing. When people that play 1.9 pvp say that 1.8 pvp is dead or dumb, thats not totally true. That pvp goes all the way back to when the first mob came out. So there fore it being called "Original" but 1.8 does it for now because that is a cool version that added many things. 1.9 was almost completely on pvp rather than blocks. I hope this clears things up!

Something I would like is for cubecraft to get rid of the 1.8 version of cubecraft completely because its annoying to have 2 different versions on 2 different servers that are almost the same thing. I would like the version of Original pvp back when cubecraft didnt have 2 seperate versions. Now can we stoop calling 1.9 pvpers noobs for not jtter clicking and 1.8 pvpers noobs for not timing hits? You still have to time hits! And people still play 1.8 because it is still very original. And if its dying and versions of minecraft are being deleted, then why are there still the versions and servers? I hope it stops with the talk about pvp. Neither version is more superior.

-Hank
#liketheidea#Iagree#Cubecraft#please#getTHIS
I agree with what you are saying

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Wouldn't it be cool if new threads with 1.8 or 1.9 in the title just get automatically deleted? Alas, i can only dream.

Seriously though these threads are pointless.
We're allowed to express our opinions on the topic :L

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
1.9 strictly in my opinion is greater it requires more skill sure but it's better for newer people who can learn to fight because battles aren't over immediately

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
Why are 2 versions in one server not good? You can choose the version you wanna play. The differents are big for me. Im a noob at 1.8 but good at 1.9. If you wanna play on a server with one version. Go to hypixel

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom