Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly instead of arguing about which one requires more skill why not just make some sort of compromise.Cause as of now its impossible to convince both ends to switch to the other version.I personally prefer 1.9,but we are all entitled to our own opinion.Also if the owners wanted to switch to 1.9 they would have,I have a feeling they didnt do this because they dont want to be a generic pvp server that uses 1.8,or they want to be original.Both pvp systems have their perks but you dont have to jump to the skill argument automatically. :P

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 this would kill the server, reasons:
  • Some of the players on 1.8 refuse to update to 1.9+, even playing on servers with an anti-cooldown plugin, just bc of the deafult combat.
  • Some players on the 1.9+ network hate the high pace of 1.8 combat so they would be driven away by 1.8 combat being the only option.
  • These two factors would result in Cube losing the majority of its players.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
But I
Why are 2 versions in one server not good? You can choose the version you wanna play. The differents are big for me. Im a noob at 1.8 but good at 1.9. If you wanna play on a server with one version. Go to hypixel
I like cubecraft and I am a rank so if I am going to play on server I want 1.8 and just remember this server also caters for all people xD

Reactions: Luzario
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom