Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simple Yes or No

• Total voters

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
that stupid potion.
I assume you mean the turtle master potion? You'll only be able to obtain it in UHC, and frankly, any veteran UHC player can tell you that a potion that gives you slowness IV for a minute is a death sentence, even if it gives you resistance IV. All you have to do is bow spam or dump lava and they're dead. The potion only lasts a minute too.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
just making this thread to see the polls and on behalf of you know who and for lols. Lets make this as non biased as possible even though I dislike 1.7.

1.13 thread was getting clogged with 1.7.10 propoganda so I decided to give them their iwn threda. UODATD TO 1.7.10
No thanks. I like the 1.9 pvp system :)
No need to change it after how long we have been going for with the pvp system!

F

Facelurite

I assume you mean the turtle master potion? You'll only be able to obtain it in UHC, and frankly, any veteran UHC player can tell you that a potion that gives you slowness IV for a minute is a death sentence, even if it gives you resistance IV. All you have to do is bow spam or dump lava and they're dead. The potion only lasts a minute too.
And dont forget how hard it is to get. You need to breed turtles, keep their eggs safe for countless nights and hope they hatch.

How come your ign is on your forumsedit nvm

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Even if we don't update to 1.13 (which we will because guess what tridents and turtle pots is not the only thing it brings and the anticheat doesnt ban you when you use a pearl either, speaking about needing to adapt the anticheat, thats exactly another reason why cube wont go back), then still cube won't go back to 1.7
Not all the 1.13 features will be usable making it so updating to 1.13 doesn't do much. Pearls don't cause lagbacks since they don't make the player fly, they just teleport them. I'm pretty sure you could of thought of a better example, probably elytras? Oh wait a minute, it's not on the server... Most likely because it would trigger the anticheat. I was kind of lying about false bans however, it would just be very buggy and lag back people all the time.
Also there will be a higher likely hood of them going back to 1.7 if they don't waste all there time getting kelp blocks...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just watch the first 50 seconds of this short video, that should explain it, also the same thing happens when a player moves forward. The mod showcase part is useless just watch the first 50 seconds
That is the difference between the 2. Also a lava bucket doesn't do anything to me...it may do 1 tick, god forbid 2. I actually know how to hotkey water buckets, I set it to my R button. I'm going to tag you since your an admin and I don't expect you to look for people who quoted you @Tacosbefriends

F

Facelurite

Not all the 1.13 features will be usable making it so updating to 1.13 doesn't do much.

All features are usable but we dont expect anybody to incorporate all of them. Updating to the largest update in minecraft history is definitely “much” . Oh and the 3 other versions that we havent updated to.

Pearls don't cause lagbacks since they don't make the player fly, they just teleport them. I'm pretty sure you could of thought of a better example, probably elytras? Oh wait a minute, it's not on the server...

Its on wings FFA and Lucky Islands and causes no problems.

. I was kind of lying about false bans

Of course

however, it would just be very buggy and lag back people all the time.

Doesnt do that unless you lag yourself.

Also there will be a higher likely hood of them going back to 1.7

0%

if they don't waste all there time getting kelp blocks...

Kelp blocks suck.

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
This server probably won't go back to 1.7 / 1.8. Although I personally would like it, most of the Cubecraft player base play this server for the 1.9 combat because most other big servers use 1.7 / 1.8 combat. That is what makes this server unique I think. (Didn't mean to rhyme haha).

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm pretty sure you could of thought of a better example, probably elytras? Oh wait a minute, it's not on the server... Most likely because it would trigger the anticheat.
2018-02-21_19.02.08.png

Also there will be a higher likely hood of them going back to 1.7
there is like a 0 likelihood of it happening in the first place and I've already explained why. Cube isn't going to downgrade and throw all the current progress away to something the majority doesn't want anyway. Therefore its better to upgrade to 1.13 than stay in 1.9. Not only because 1.13 has a lot more features, but also because the pvp got improved at 1.10 already but cube didnt want to update then; https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fight-time.204311/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom